Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75018] Ulrik Fredrik Beichman(s)

Gjest Trevor Reid
 Del

Gjest Trevor Reid

My mother's mother's father is Ulrik Fredrik Beichman born 8.11.1858 He came to South Africa maybe between 1880 and 1890.With a bit of net research, he appears to decend from Ulrik Fredrik Beichmann, who was born about 1701 in Denmark.The 1801 census lists Ulrich Friderich Beichmann , and he does appear to be the grandson the original Beichman.( and grandfather of my great grandfather ) One missing gap - can anyone tell me who was the father of Ulrich Friderich Beichmann of the 1801 census ?This is the only gap in the line between me and an ancestor alive in 1701 .Trevor Reid Vryheid South Africa

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Ulrich Friderich Beichmann, age 22 in 1801, was the son of Jens Eilert Beichmann.Ulrich Friderich Beichmann married Magdalene Christiane Meyer. He died Dec. 21, 1855.Jens Eilert Beichmann was born 1740 in Rakkestad. In 1774 he married Susanna nee Arentz, (born 1741, died Nov. 24, 1832), the widow of Niels Cold (1733-1773). Jens Eilert Beichmann ended his military career with the rank of Lt. Colonel.Jens Eilert Beichmann was the son of Lt. Colonel Ulrich Friderich Beichmann (born around 1700 in Copenhagen, died 1774 in Tønsberg) and Barthe Sophie Fremming.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magne Thorsen

Ulrich Fridrich Beichmann married Barthe Sophie Fremming 30.Oct 1738 in Høland, Lenke Barthe was daughter of Hans Olai Fremming 1691 - 1746 and Chatharina Hedvig von Hadeln 1689 - 1777.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.