Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75268] margith in heddal

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

HIWONDER IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH ANY INFORMATION ON A MARGITH OLSDATTER MARRIED TO A HANS ELLEFSEN IN HEDDAL 1822 HERE IS THE LINKNUMBER 6 2ND PAGELenke ACCORDING TO HER AGE OF 25 SHE WOULD BE BORN AROUND 1797ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATOLE VIDAR

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi Bjørn yes that is the hans and that could be the margith am unsure as it does not say what farm she was from or even if she was born in hitterdal

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Arnhaug

I try again Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7932&idx_id=7932&uid=ny&idx_side=-44>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeThis is an other Margith born in 10 june 1798. She is the same I gave you at the first lenke I think Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeThis is may be Hans Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hey Bjørn yes that is the hans he was a twin with parents ellef bionsen and ann hansdatter ellef was born 15 september 1759 and ann in 1761 and were married 18 july 1789 but i have nothing on margith now it could be either one of the two but unsure which one as there is no farm name next to her marriage and i dont think that the two mentioned as fathers are their fathersole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Anders Holtan

You will find a little bit more about Margit's husband Hans and his family in Hitterdalsboken (top of page 67). Hitterdal is the old name for Heddal.Since these were 'husmenn' - not owning their own farms - information is not plentiful. Hans' twin brother Bjørn Ellefson is among my ancestors.Unfortunately I have no information to offer on Margit.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
Gjest Jon Anders Holtan

OleMy reference in (11) was to the local history book, 'bygdebok'. I believe it is a special Norwegian feature to have a rather big book of local history, genealogy, etc for almost every corner of the country with more than four farms.The book covering Heddal is called Hitterdalsboken and was written by a Mr Holta, an industrialist of local origin (no relative of mine, note spelling).Your reference is to the church record, which is something else altogether, albeit clearly a source for Holta and the rest of us.The book is available from libraries in Norway, certainly Deichmanske bibliotek in Oslo and Notodden bibliotek. It may also be for sale at www.antikvariat.net. However, the information provided about your Margit and family is sparse at best.Jon Anders

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.