Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75342] Anders Olsen Hassel and Margrethe Haagensdatter, Sandsvær

Gjest Moira Bue
 Del

Gjest Moira Bue

Is there anyone who has any more information on this couple? Both of them appear to have died in Kongsberg:- Anders Olsen HASSEL on Oct. 25 1760 and Margrethe on Marc 30 1773 Lenke Margrethe's death entry looks as if she died at the home of her son-in-law Ellef Hansen but I cannot find him at all! I have their daughter Lisbet ANDERSDATTER married to Halvor Torsøn TUFT-EVJU, leaving only Marie Elizabeth (b. 1737) who I believed had died as a child. I have information their children Hans (b. 1723), Hendrich (b. 1728, Ole (b. 1731), and Erich (b. 1734). Does anyone know who this Ellef Hansen is?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Moira Bue

Thank you Anne, I am in the process of verifying the family tree. Your answer begs the question - who is the Lisbeth Andersdatter who was proclaimed in marriage to Halvor Tuft-Evju on Dom 19 p. trin (Oct 17) and were wed in Tuft Kirke on the 3 Adv (dec 5) - found just under the entry for Ellef Hansen.. This is 'my' Lisbeth Andersdatter and I can't find another who it could be. Any suggestions?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

On a parents search for Anders Olsen Hassel and Margrethe Haagensdtr. I found the following children born i Sandsvær:Elisabeth Andersdtr about 1725. LenkeHans Andersen Hassel 1. Oct 1723Hendrich Andersen Hassel 1. Oct 1728Ole Andersen Hassel 1731Erich Andersen Hassel 24 Oct 1734Best regards from Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think this must be the other Lisbeth Andersdtr that married Halvor Torsen the same year ? Lenke If Margrethe Haagensdtr`s son -in -law was Ellev Hansen I think there must have been two Lisbeth Anderdtr at about same age .

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think I found the children of Ellev Hansen and Elisabeth Andersdtr. Hassel bapt. here in Kongsberg:Carl Ellefsen 1752Christenze Margrethe chr. 6. Aug 1757Anders Ellefsen chr. 1760, dead 1773.LenkeIf you make a parents search you will find the parents Halvor Torsen ( Tuft-Evju) and Lisbeth Andersen having a lot of Children born i Sandsvær about the same years.Do hope this will help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Halvor Torsen Evju and Lisbeth Andersdatter had the following children born in Sandsvær:Tord Halvorsen b. 1752 LenkeAnders Halvorsen b. 1754Berhe Halvorsdatter b. 1757Peder b. 1760All on Evju farm in Sandsvær. Do hope that will help to solve the problem.Best regards from Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Moira Bue

Thank you everyone for your time and help. It would appear that the line I am researching has no connection to the persons mentioned in my original post, viz. Anders Olsen Hassel and Margrethe Haagensdatter. I am now in search of who was Lisbeth Andersdatter who was married to Halvor Torsøn Tuft-Evju. I will start a new thread on this question; once again thanks for the input. I have a lot of information on Halvor Torsøn's line.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.