Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75383] Anne Larsdtr Paulson

Gjest Mausey Hagen
 Del

Gjest Mausey Hagen

I have been able to find my great grandmother's birth record but have not been able to find her parents.Anne was baptised 1872 in Sunndal, More og Romsdal. She is the 1st child on the top of the page. Her father was Lars Poulson and her mother was anne Johansdtr. Dahlen.Her father Lars came to the U.S. with his father Paul about 1865 to Minnesota. Anne Larsdtr Paulson came here when she was about 16 years old. I would like to find some information about her mother and possible the birth record of her father Lars who was born about 8 Oct 1842.Thanks You.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mausey Hagen

Thanks a lot for the information. I think you have found the correct parish record. Lars and his father Paul came to the U.S. His daughter Anna came when she was 16 years old to live with her father and his wife in Minnesota. She left her mother in Norway. I heard that her mother was in a nursing home and died sometime during World War II. I wonder if it is possible to find any information about what happened to her or who her parents were.Thanks again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mausey Hagen

Thank you Bjørn,It might be her although it is difficult to be sure. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there were any bygebok's published for the area of Sunndal or Dalen. Our library at the University of Minnesota has several of these books but so far have not been able to find any for More og Romsdal. If I knew there were some available I could send for it at another college library. Thanks again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Mausey Hagen

I just received some new information from one of Anne Larsdatter Dalen's grandchildren. Anna Johannesdatter Dalen died in Oslo during the German occupation about 1939. She was in a nursing home at the time. He told me the nursing home was destroyed and doesn't know whether she was buried or not.I am still looking for some Bygdebok's on the area if there is anyone who knows of any, I would appreciate hearing about them.I am also having trouble reading the parents of Anne Johannesdatter Dalen as we believe this is the correct record.Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.