Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75444] Help with place name in marriage record

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

There's also a Rognald Larsen Vassenden who marries a Brita Haldorsdtr Rekve at Voss in 1758: LenkeMaybe it would be an idea to check these two couples.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

That means we can eliminate the couple over in # 25 too-:(Otherwise I found a couple in Jølster, they married on July 2nd, 1753: Rognal Colbensen Vaarstølen and Cari Pedersdtr Solemsnes (no Brithe unfortunaltely): Kildeinformasjon: Sogn og Fjordane fylke, Ålhus i Jølster, Ministerialbok nr. A 3 (1748-1789), Kronologisk liste 1753, side 36-37. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke The others I found were married too late then.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

I think we can eliminate the couple in # 30 too, their son Peder lives at Solheimsnes in 1801 (born about 1755). If they'd moved, the'd no doubt have thaken the kids with them!This is worse than that famous needle in the haystack!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

11) It says 'Bergværket' = the minesSo it just means, as people have said earlier, that her father worked in the mines there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

jeg tar Gulen nå. Husk at Kinn, Vik, Leikanger, Sogndal, Aurland, Lærdal, Fjaler, Gaular, Førde, Davik, DSelje og Eid er i databsen DFøypte i S&F,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

I've checked S&F's database, nothing there.I'll check Voss once again then.I'v also checked confirmations in Kvinnherad in the 2 or 3 years before and after 1774, no other Rognaldsdtr or Rognaldsen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Rognald doesn't seem to be a name used in Stavanger amt, only one Rognvaldsdtr there in 1801! She's 50 and comes from Skjold prestegjeld.Rognald is really a named used in S&F and Voss as far as I've found out now. (by checking global search for father's name beginning with 'Rog' in the 1801 census)There are two in Fana, amongst whom a Aagoth! But they weren't born there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Marie Skålnes

(43) Ho Rognvaldsdtr i Skjold kunne jo vore søster av Agata, men me veit jo ikkje kor ho enka i Skjold kjem frå heller!LenkeSkjold er jo ikkje så langt frå Romsa; i dag er det same kommune.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen

You guys are amazing! I can't thank you enough for your diligence. Here are some comments/questions...About Peder Abelsen: I didn't understand that both of those marriages were for the same Abel Aslaksen. (22)(23)If Abel's wife, Anna Pedersdatter, died in 1778 (17), then she must be Peder's mother, right? Ingeri his second wife, and Peder was born about 1762. If Anna is his mother, it would also explain his given name?About Peder's forbears (23) -- I do not have any generations past Peder & Agothe for this line. But I can tell you that their daughter, Brithe, married Mikkel Olsen Innbjoa in 1820. They are Arne's 3d g-grandparents (I made a mistake earlier... Peder & Agothe are his 4th g-grandparents).What is Peder's connection to Vikene/Vigene (1)(22)?Is Eikeneset a bruk under Gravdal (24)?Why do you think Rognald's wife is Brithe (24)?How do you know that Agothe was 14 when she was confirmed? Is it because that was the most common age for confirmation? I don't see an age mentioned in the kirkebok. (29)So... do you both think that Agothe's parents were Reiel Olsen and Thore Olsdatter? Or their daughter this other Agnethe, married to Anders Andersen in 1801 Gloppen (46)?Again, I really appreciate your work on this!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.