Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75673] Christen Johannesen, Lillehammer, census, marriage and children

Gjest AJ Halla
 Del

Gjest AJ Halla

Hello,I'm looking for information about Christen Johannesen born February 7, 1864 in Øvre Halla, Ringsager, Hedemarken, Norway.I am trying to find him in the 1900 census, his marriage information (I don't know the name of his wife), and the birth records of his children.The info that I have on the children is that he had Anna, Emma, Olav, Signe, Christian (born July 3, 1888 in Lillehammer), Martin, and Olaf (born March 22, 1903 in Lillehammer.)I've tried everything I can think of, any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Tonby

Are you sure that Christen Johansen are the father of this children? Because i find his half brother Oluf Olsen and his wife Eli Christensdt have children with this names ft 1900 [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=2&filnamn=f00521&gardpostnr=8&personpostnr=35&merk=35#ovre>LenkeChristian born 3/7 1888 nr 15 LenkeOlaf born 22/3 1903 nr 8 LenkeOluf Olsen ft 1875

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest AJ Halla

Thank you both, it does look like they were the children of Christen's half-brother. No wonder I was having trouble finding them! Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.