Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75854] Looking for Lars hansen

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

HiI've been searching for Lars Hansen this morning. He married Berithe Johannesdtr._January 31, 1817 Inderoy Nord trodenlag. I believe his death recordis either 1847 Saksshaug, Inderoy #43 Page 303 Official records or 1865 Saksshaug,Inderoy Copy records #15 page 171. His age when he got married noted 22 which would aproximately be between 1795-1796 year he was born. I have gone back as far as 1789-1798 and still cant find him. I will greatly appreciate this if somebody had a bydebokor can point of his birth record for me since I can't find him. Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Thankyou for the links! The farm looks like its Kurvenplads. I'm still searching for the death records of Lars ,so I can actually find his birth records . Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kim,Lars could be born elsewhere and his family moved to Steenstad.In 1801 he is not in Steenstad or Kurven.There is a Lars Hansen born in Nærøy in 1793 but he would be 19 in 1812, not 16.Ages at death are often wrong.So the Lars Hansen who died in Kurven 1865 is probably your Lars.Kurven is the farm next to Steenstad and his children were born in Kurven. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Sorry again, How far is Naeroy from Kurvin? I seen the confirmation records -Salberg . On family search.org i found a 1796 of Lars Hansen from Naeroy. Could this be the one?Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Permanent pagelink: Lenke The bottom of this page and top of next page matches the last link you gave me. The age coresponds with the confirmation link. I believe it is him. Does anybody disagree? Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Here is enke Beret still in Kurven 1865.Andreas Lornts. is probably the son of Lorents Halvordssen Steenstad who was groomsman at Lars Hansen wedding. RonLenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

At the christening of Hans you can see Wilhelm Johannessen the brother of Berithe as godparent. Hans was probably named after Lars father. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Good Afternoon!! Ron- the 1801 census in Grindberg of Berit is her . I have her birth record and the parents match. I just wishI could find Lars birth record.Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.