Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75870] Looking for details for Lars Bjorheim (1902-1947)

Gjest Moira Bue
 Del

Gjest Moira Bue

Having problems verifying information on Lars Bjorheim, born Mar 27 1902 in Stavanger (son of Johan Bjorheim and Klara Josefine Christiansen)died Sep 23 1947.I had information that he was prisdirektør in Quisling's regime from 1940-1945; obtained originally from Wikipedia I think but I can no longer find anything about him. The only mention I can now find is in a biography of Wilhelm Thagaard which mentions that Lars Bjorheim took over Thagaard's position when he was imprisoned. However, many sources still cite Thagaard as being prisdirektør during this period.Does anyone have any input?moira

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Moira Bue

Very interesting.... sounds like one alcoholic and very lonely man. It's weird that the publication you reference - 'fri fagbevegelse' - was the one distributed by Lars Bjorheim's cousin which landed him in Grini in October 1942. I often wondered if this connection led to his early release a year later.Then I came across a newspaper review of a new biography of Jens Christian Hauge and his affair with one Mathilde Oftedal. She is referred to as an 'alenemor'. I always assumed she was widowed following Lars Bjorheim's suicide in 1947 while awaiting trial.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.