Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75965] Could this be Andreas Larsson

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Permanent pagelink: LenkeThis is the only Andreas Larson that looks familiar but his age is off 20 years. Unless that is a 7 instead of 9.The farm looks likes Kplads but not sure. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Permanent pagelink: Lenke the link for his death . I will have to search the immigration records to see when he left. I couldn't find him in the Inderoy census. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi My guess is that he left Inderoy when his dad died in 1865 and went to Verdal in the links #5.I couldn't find him in the 1865 census or 1875 census of Inderoy so I looked at Verdal and came with those 2 possibilities. But I also found the link in #6 for the matching of the 2nd linkin #5. Note I did look in the migration records but couldn't actually find him in there either. So I'm wondering if my conclusion his him. Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wenche Örbeck Kristiansen

Hi Kim! Nice to se someone from the same place my family emigrated to, and still live! Well, back to your problem! Do you know anything about your Andreas Larsen? I guess you think he was born in 1830? An other question, can you read some Norwegian? Födt..means born and.. döpt, means baptised. My english is not perfect, but I try! OK? Maybe it´s more easy if I understand what you know! I love to help if I can! Wenche

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi Wench, The Andreas Larsen, that I am looking for came from Inderoy. He was born Inderoy April 24, 1831 and baptised May 29, 1831 as seen in my first response in #1. His parents are Lars Hansen and Berit Johannesdtr. His sibbling are Elen,Anna Catharina , and Inger Anna. My dilema is I can't find Andreas in the 1865 census or 1875 census. I thought maybe he died but couldn't find any death records that early either. Then I thought since his dad died July 28, 1865 in Saksshaug, Inderoy maybe Andreas moved to Verdal and that is where #5/6 I got those Links. But now it may not be him since the year was not 1831 and 1830 instead. What do you think. Berit do you have any ideas?Thanks again Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wenche Örbeck Kristiansen

One thing is for sure, you can´t belive that all the dates is real. So many times we can se they did wright wrong date/year in the churchbooks. So if you say that it is not the right one because of one year off, I think you must try ones again! Did I understand you right, you are sure Andreas was born 24 april 1831 and his parents was Lars Hansen and Berit Johannsdtr.? It is better if you lay out your link to his sibblings so we don´t have to look into the same you have found!? Wenche

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi again- Yes I am pretty sure andreas birthday is april 24, 1831.Here is the link.Permanent pagelink: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16903&idx_id=16903&uid=ny&idx_side=-4>Lenke --#10 Inger Anna --#4-Permanent pagelink: LenkePermanent pagelink: Lenke Elen's #46 Permanent pagelink: Lenke CatharinaPermanent pagelink: Lenke #11 Han's The only thing is that the Andreas Larson in verdal is born in verdal with just a year apart from the Andreas Larson from the one that was born in Inderoy. The other thing is could the andreas moved to verdal and say his birth place is verdal? Or is that a typegraphical Error? I was hoping it might be the Andreas that was born in Inderoy and moved to Verdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Hello Kim !It appears you have concluded that the Andreas Larsen of Verdal as per 1865 is not your Andreas. The census lists him as born at Stiklestad, Verdal, as well.Your Andreas, his confirmation at Sakshaug, Inderøy, 1845: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2486&idx_id=2486&uid=ny&idx_side=-117>LenkeI don't quite interpret the place mentioned, could it be Kurren or Kurven ? Like you, I can't find Andreas in 1865.If he died, moved from Inderøy or emigrated, it must be during 1845-1865.Provided that the farm name should be Kurvin, we may find his mother at Kurvinmark in 1865 ( just a possibility ):

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hei Knut. This is connected to a previous posting which has the information.The mother Beret is living alone in Kurven so I suspect her children have moved away or have possibly died.The family living with her is the son of the groomsman at Berets weddding when she lived in Steinstad. RonLenke Schmitt&nr=3&antinnlegg=18&startnr=&antall=&spraak=e#anker

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

OK Ron, thanks for the link. And you are probably right, no close family relationship between old Beret and her lodgers. But possibly distantly related.Kim being interested in this family, I would guess that Beret has descendants in America ?Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hey Guys,She did her grandson Lorentz Ryan and Grandaughter Oline Olsdtr Ryan both went to the states. One keft in 1881 and the other left in 1887. They were Ann Larsdatter and Ole Kristoffersen Kids from Finaeset, Sparbu. It is posssible that Andreas probaly left to.Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hey Guys,She did her grandson Lorentz Ryan and Grandaughter Oline Olsdtr Ryan both went to the states. One keft in 1881 and the other left in 1887. They were Ann Larsdatter and Ole Kristoffersen Kids from Finaeset, Sparbu. It is posssible that Andreas probaly left to.Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kim,I looked all through the records and found nothing for Andreas.Of course its always possible he married elsewhere. You did know that Anna's children Svend and Lina went to Stenkjer? Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Ron, I am aware that Svend & Lina went to Stenkjer. I'm thinking that Andreas immigrated some where else. I was wondering if it might be listed in the bydebok. Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hey !! Is there any other place or site that has ship records before 1865. I couldn't find anything in the migration records to see where he could of moved to.I've been on Norway history with passengera nd ship list and also came up empty. Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.