Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76061] Jon Olsen Lunde and Berthe Catherine Jorgensdtr Solum of Eiker, Buskerud

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten
 Del

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

I am looking for where this couple came from, who their parents are, etc. I've been stumped on this for quite some time now and would appreciate any help. This couple probably married between 1785-1790 in a parish near Eiker. They have children baptized in Eiker beginning in 1790. Berthe was confirmed in Eiker in 1779 at age 16 and her farm was listed as Solum. That appears to be a sub-farm of Fossum. I can find no marriage record or baptism for her in Eiker though. I can find nothing on her husband Jon prior to his children's baptisms. I do have them in the 1801 census on the Lunde farm, in Eiker.List of children: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

The baptism of this Berthe falls in years where the records are not filmed or are missing. However, someone entered a date for her birth/baptism in the IGI. Does anyone know if baptism records for 1759 in Eiker really exist somewhere? The only ones filmed are those for illegitimate births. Someone provided a baptism date for her in the IGI (12 Jul 1759), but I can't see where someone would have been able to find this baptism record for Berthe Catherine, so I'm starting to wonder if the IGI record is fake... Some of the rest of the family info provided by the source for the IGI looks wrong too. I still can't find a marriage record for Berthe and Jon either - just the 1801 census and her burial record. Neither lists a baptism date so I don't see how someone could know unless there are actually records not filmed somewhere. Does anyone know?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Arild Bogen

Dear Melissa! I think I've found parts of what you're looking for. There was a probate at 'Semsmoen', Eiker, April 1st 1830. The widow Dorthe Jørgensdtr had passed away. Her husband was late Peder Hansen. There were no children in their marriage. According to this probate Dorthe's cousins were listed: 1. Søren Jørgensen Bjerke at 'Ringeriget', 50 years. 2. Marie Jørgensdtr (dead), left two children, Oline married to Tollef Johnsen Lundeeie and Gunild Marie, 20 years and serving at 'Lier'. 3. Your person: Berthe Jørgensdtr (dead). Her children were: 1. Ole Johnsen Lunde, 2. Ingeborg Johnsdtr married to Borger Olsen Hvidsten, 3. Ingeborg Malene Johnsdtr married to Lars Olsen Fossum, 4. Malene Johnsdtr married to Ole Olsen Hvidsten, 5. Live Marie Johnsdtr married to Anders Nilsen Skarrud and 6. Anne Catrine Johnsdtr. married to Peder Eriksen Lunde. 4. Anne Jørgensdtr married to Christian Jensen Semsmoen. Peder Hansen's heirs are also mentioned. Dorthe Jørgensdtr was three times godmother to her sister Bithe Cathrine's children. Her sister Maria Jørgensdtr. was godmother once. Birthe Cathrine's parents were: Jørgen Sørensen Aaseie (1740 - 03.07.1800) and Ingebor Olsdtr. Jo(h)n Olsen Lunde was born 1759 and died 05.10.1819 (60 years and 9 months old). His parents were: Ole Amundsen Lunde and Ingeborg Olsdtr. If you're interested I can provide more information!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arild Bogen

Dear Melissa! I think I've found parts of what you're looking for. There was a probate at 'Semsmoen', Eiker, April 1st 1830. The widow Dorthe Jørgensdtr had passed away. Her husband was late Peder Hansen. There were no children in their marriage. According to this probate Dorthe's cousins were listed: 1. Søren Jørgensen Bjerke at 'Ringeriget', 50 years. 2. Marie Jørgensdtr (dead), left two children, Oline married to Tollef Johnsen Lundeeie and Gunild Marie, 20 years and serving at 'Lier'. 3. Your person: Berthe Jørgensdtr (dead). Her children were: 1. Ole Johnsen Lunde, 2. Ingeborg Johnsdtr married to Borger Olsen Hvidsten, 3. Ingeborg Malene Johnsdtr married to Lars Olsen Fossum, 4. Malene Johnsdtr married to Ole Olsen Hvidsten, 5. Live Marie Johnsdtr married to Anders Nilsen Skarrud and 6. Anne Catrine Johnsdtr. married to Peder Eriksen Lunde. 4. Anne Jørgensdtr married to Christian Jensen Semsmoen. Peder Hansen's heirs are also mentioned. Dorthe Jørgensdtr was three times godmother to her sister Bithe Cathrine's children. Her sister Maria Jørgensdtr. was godmother once. Birthe Cathrine's parents were: Jørgen Sørensen Aaseie (1740 - 03.07.1800) and Ingebor Olsdtr. Jo(h)n Olsen Lunde was born 1759 and died 05.10.1819 (60 years and 9 months old). His parents were: Ole Amundsen Lunde and Ingeborg Olsdtr. If you're interested I can provide more information!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Thanks! Can you tell me what page this probate is on? The index lists Dorthe Jorgensdtr, but doesn't list the page.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arild Bogen

Dear Melissa! This probate is on film 723, book no 22 (13.01.1827 - 14.01.1832) and there is no index. It's on page 292. The area is: Eiker, Modum and Sigdal. I hope you will find it. My source is a table of contents edited by Harald Loe. Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.