Gå til innhold
Arkivverket
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

[#76149] 1820 Probate for John Olsen Lunde d. 1819 in Eiker, Buskerud - p39b

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

I can see in the probate his wife (Birthe Catarine Jorgensdatter), and his children are clearly indicated and numbered 1-6, along with their husbands. Can anyone tell me if any other relatives are described in the probate? I can't read Norwegian well enough to tell for sure.Thanks,

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here You have Johan Olsen Lunde and his wife i 1801: LenkeGunn

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think a put a link to the list of the Children here: Lenke Hvidsten&nr=3&antinnlegg=3&startnr=&antall=&spraak=#anker

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Gunn Huglen

On this lists copied from Churchbooks you will find the 5 children born brfore 1800 .LenkeGunn

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Yes thankyou. I have all of that on his wife and children. It is the probate that I cannot read. (is it called skiftemateriale?)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Does the probate mention any of his brothers or sisters, or other family?

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Gunn Huglen

Sorry I have not been able to find 'Skiftet' only his dead in the churchbbok, here on 5. Oct. 1819 as you told: LenkeI you put a link to the probate page, I can try to read it:-). Sorry my English is bad.Do hope someone else will help you here.Best regards from Gunn.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

It starts page 39a in 1820 for Eiker in Buskerud. I will try to put a link.Lenke

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

I think that worked. Sorry. My Norwegian is bad.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Gunn Huglen

The link worked and I do hope that you will get help here to translate the page.:-) Gunn

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Jan Engedahl

Melissa I can`t see any other relatives in the probate, but it mentioned some other thing you ca use.To prove the title to the farm Lunde they mentioned a probate dated 06.06.1765-19.12.1770.I know that on this date it is a probate after Ole Amundsen. His widow is Ingeborg Olsdatter, the children Amund Olsen 8 year and Jon Olsen 6 1/2 year.Jan

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Thank you! You are very helpful.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.