Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76149] 1820 Probate for John Olsen Lunde d. 1819 in Eiker, Buskerud - p39b

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten
 Del

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

I can see in the probate his wife (Birthe Catarine Jorgensdatter), and his children are clearly indicated and numbered 1-6, along with their husbands. Can anyone tell me if any other relatives are described in the probate? I can't read Norwegian well enough to tell for sure.Thanks,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Yes thankyou. I have all of that on his wife and children. It is the probate that I cannot read. (is it called skiftemateriale?)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Sorry I have not been able to find 'Skiftet' only his dead in the churchbbok, here on 5. Oct. 1819 as you told: LenkeI you put a link to the probate page, I can try to read it:-). Sorry my English is bad.Do hope someone else will help you here.Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Jan Engedahl

Melissa I can`t see any other relatives in the probate, but it mentioned some other thing you ca use.To prove the title to the farm Lunde they mentioned a probate dated 06.06.1765-19.12.1770.I know that on this date it is a probate after Ole Amundsen. His widow is Ingeborg Olsdatter, the children Amund Olsen 8 year and Jon Olsen 6 1/2 year.Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.