Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76172] help to read archive entry

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi there i need some help to read a entry hope someone can read itLenkeitem 21 first page marriage between ole helgesen and kari gulbrandsdatter i cant read the farm names at the end of their names and ole helgesen has something else written after the farm name if anyone could please help i may find the birth entry for these twoole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

Not very visible, but this is how I read the entry:Ungkarl Ole Helgesen Lillebuen fra Miærdahl 27 Aar, Pige Mari GulbrandsD: Lia fra Do., 23 Aar. Forældre: Gulbrand Olsen Buen og Hellik Johnsen Buen. (Viet) 3. julii.And they should be found in the register on pages 726 and 102.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Tonby

They are from Hiærdal(Hjartdal/Gransherad) Lillebuen and Lia are farms in Jondalen. Jondalen was a part of Gransherad at that time.Gulbran Olsen Buen and Hellik Johnsen Buen are witness to the marriage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

They're both right. And Gulbrand and Hellik are of course witnesses, not parents. (Stupid of me to concentrate on the blurred writing and not take a look at the well printed headline!)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you but i have a question ole helgesen should be the son of helge .... but in the link to the 1801 census it is ole heljessen is this a typo or was the name changedole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Morten I. Wedege

As I read the entry, the wife's first name is Kari, not Mari.The name Helge could also be spelled Helje (or Hellje); different spelling of the same name was not uncommon in Norway, at least to the beginning of the 20th century.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It is Kari. Not so easy to see, but if you compare to No 17, you can see it relatively clearly.The link you made is not permanent, and vanished after 20 minutes or so; with permanent links, it is much easier for us to make comparisons. As Morten points out, Helge or Helje (Hellje) is a matter of how the letter 'g' after a vowel is being pronounced locally.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi again in entry 3 and the link to 1801 census we find ole heljessen with parents helje ostenssen and thore olsdatter numbers 1889 and 1890 so would osten heljessen and margit anunsdatter numbers 1885 and 1886 be helje ostenssen's parents and 1887 and 1888 be his sisters ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Øystein Ask

Yes, Østen Høljesen and Margitte Aanonsdt. Buen baptize a son named Hølje 9. jan. 1768:Kildeinformasjon: Telemark fylke, Hjartdal, Ministerialbok nr. I 3 (1727-1775), Fødte og døpte 1768, side 108. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=7951&idx_id=7951&uid=ny&idx_side=-111>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Here is more information from FSØsten Heljesen f.1741 Margitte Aanonsen chr.23 May 1741 Buen Parents Aanon Johannesen & Aslaug Heljesen married 8 March 1767 Buen Helje chr.9 Jan.1768 Buen Aanon ( Anun ) chr.13 Jan.1770 Buen Ellev chr.23 Jan.1774 Buen Asloug chr.17 Mar.1776 Buen Niels chr.10 May 1778 Buen Margitte chr.14 Oct.1780 Buen Aagot chr.13 July 1783 Buen Gro chr.10 Sept.1786 Buen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.