Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76189] DIStreff database

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Alf, thank you for the detailed information.As to the lines of kings, I have seen the same thing on the LDS site. How can anyone truly verify this?! Are there written records that go back so far?mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alf Christophersen

Patricia (26)As Hans says, no they can't prove back to Harald Hårfagre :-) But some of the lines back to at least around 1600 might be proven. (Maybe)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Ove Wangensteen

There are many incorrect and false genealogy boards. I will soon publish some of these on my website as horror and warning for the naive who believe 100% on what others have published.It is an important rule many forget: Always check the sources, and make sure that there are primary sources. Do not trust anyone. Check, check and check again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei LarsI totally agree. Although often, I have gotten very good information from these boards... information that I was able to confirm from a reliable source (like kirkebøker). It can be useful, for example, when looking for marriages or dates of death. When I have no idea, it gives me a point from which to start looking. For me, this is the best thing about genealogy boards.But you are absolutely right... check and check again!Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Alf Christophersen

Hans. (31)Be careful to tell the audience that the whole pdf file is a completely false, from start to end as you state above.Do you have any proof that person 2 and 3 is not the parents of person as you state ??Be more specific.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.