Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76557] Døypte i Klepp prestegjeld 1871-1885

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this. I believe I have found a transcription error in the database for baptisms in Klepp 1871-1885. The database shows the birth of a daughter, Jonna, on 19 May 1878 at Hauge in Klepp -- parents were Omund Tørresen & Ane Marie Sivertsdtr. Here is a link to it:[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=121&filnamn=DP11201871p&gardpostnr=560&personpostnr=4423&merk=4423#ovre>LenkeBut the child was actually a son named Tønnes. Here is a link to the skanned kirkebok. It's easy to see why the name was misread. The way it's written, it could be either name: LenkeHere is a link to Tønnes's confirmation:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Yngve, for confirming my suspicion. I wasn't sure who I should notify. I realize this database did not originate at the Digitalarkivet.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.