Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76592] Nicolai Sørensen

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

I am searching for a death record for Nicolai Sørensen, born in Fet[Fedt]Akershus 22 Jan 1792; married Aase Hansdaatter 10 Sept 1813 in Fet. Three children born in Fedt parish. They went to Oslo about 1825 where three more children were baptized in Aker Parish. Aase died 25 Dec 1856 and her death record can be found in the parish registers of Vestre Aker. Nicolai is listed as being her surviving husband. I have been unable to find Nicolai's record of death. I have searched the 1865 census for Akershus and Oslo but could not find him. Have searched parish registers for Vestre Aker, Aker, Østre Aker and Fet but nothing found. Am hoping someone can help me find a death record for my paternal 3rd gr-grandfather.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kjersti aamodt

Hi Kay I read in the chuch book for Vestre-Aker, and I found the date of 25.12 1856 Aase Hansdatter. Cause of death: lung desease (pneumonia, tuberculosis, lung cancer, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?), husband: Nicolai Sørensen. Smegården Østre Sagene (død av brystsvaghet, mand Nicolai Sørensen on Smedgården Østre(East)Sagene). Sagene in Oslo is an older part of the workingclass area. http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagene. Nicolai Sørensen is not a common name in the area of Fet, Akershus. So you might try to search for him on Family Search. There you might discover dates which can be used to double check with the church books.Good LuckKjersti Aamodt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Kjersti, Does is say in Aase Hansdatter's death record in the Vestre Aker that her husband survives her? I'm not good when it comes to reading these records. I did a search for Nicolai Sørenson on Family Search. There were many, but I did not find one born in 1792 in Fet and married to Aase Hansdatter in 1813 in Fet. I have Nicolai and Aase's birth records from the parish registers of Fet and also their marriage. I guess to find Nicolai's death I will have to continue searching the other parishes.Thanks for your response to my query.Kay Jetton

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest kjersti aamodt

To KayMy son wrote for me, because he means I`cant spell good enought English. I think he was dead because its read avg.it means he is dead, when she get burried 1856.I have get som more from the church book in Fet sogn for you.Thry was forlovet 06.05 1813 and Married 10.09 1813 in Fet sogn, in Akershus [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?uid=105529&urnread_imagesize=full&show=119#toppen>LenkeNicoli was living at Hauer farm together whith his parents in 1801 LenkeNicoli waas cchristned i Fet church

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Kjersti,Thank you for the information. And I was able to understand what you wrote. I would not be able to spell in Norwegian at all!!!!!I did have some of the information, but I am very grateful for the information that Nicolai was already deceased by the time of Aase's burial. I had been searching from the time of her death until 1865 as I could not find Nicolai in the 1865 census, so figured he had died by then. Now I will start searching for his death before 1856. Thank you so much for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.