Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76742] Sofie Amalie

Gjest AJ Halla
 Del

Gjest AJ Halla

I am looking for the death record of Sofie Amalie Samuelsdatter, born July 11, 1865 in Fosnes, Nord-Trøndelag, to Samuel Mathias Eriksen & Kjersti Syvertsdatter (who died December 26, 1865) on the Mo farm. Sofie's father, step-mother, brother, and half-brother left for America in 1873 so I am assuming she died before then. Any help would be appreciated.Sofie is on the 1865 Mo Fosnes, Nord-Trøndelag,census:Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest AJ Halla

Sorry, I meant to include her last name and put this in the Nord-Trøndelag forum but I was unable to figure out how to move it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wenche Örbeck Kristiansen

Hi AJ! I guess you have to read the Skanna Kyrkjeböker and look on Fosnes in Nord Tröndelag, from the year she was born, and forward to 1873? It take time to scroll all the site, but thats the only way! Wenche

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Wenche Örbeck Kristiansen

It says ' Velg Fylke' thats, Nord Tröndelag, and then you pick Fosnes! Wenche

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Hello, AJ HallaLike Roar, I also found Sofie Amalie's confirmation in Fosnæs church on sep 26th 1880. Here is the link to the scanned church book: LenkeAt this time she is living in a house/farm called SØRSJØ, so she does not die before her father/family emigrated. She was probably put in fostercare in a family in the district. (Relatives?) The family who lives at SØRSJØ i 1865 has got a fosterson - maybe they also took in Sofie Amalie?This is the only trace of Sofie Amalie I have found, but you can perhaps try to look up who owned Sørsjø, and thereby perhaps find anything. Good luck in your search.Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.