Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77157] Er dette Peder Jørgensen Finde (1610-1691) og hans sønn?

Gjest Knut Bryn
 Del

Gjest Svein Tislevoll

Hei Tybring,The picture of Christopher Ludvigson Munthe and his Wife wil you find under Wangensteens website under the Link 'Sognske patriarker' Portraits is based at a miniatyr of them i thing there stand written.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tybring Hemphill

Thanks Lars Ove and Svein for your very quick reply. I had never heard of the existence of this miniature, let alone seen it, so this is much appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tybring Hemphill

Reviewing the book 'Sognske Patriarker' written by Christopher Morgenstierne Munthe, I see that at the time the book was published, he was the owner of several fine portraits including the one reproduced above. He also owned two other lovely portraits, colour copies of which would be wonderful to obtain. These show Ludvig Christophersen Munthe and his wife. I have tried to use internet sources to determine if the author, who died in the 1930s, had any children who might have inherited the portraits, but have not yet been successful in that respect. Alternatively, given his interest in genealogy, perhaps he left the portraits to some organization. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.