Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77631] Søker fødselsopplysninger på Christopher og Carl Sørensen født i Sandsvær

Gjest Rolf Lindstad
 Del

Gjest Rolf Lindstad

Jeg har fått en henvendelse fra Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA hvor det søkes etter en tipp-tipp oldefar og lurer på om noen har opplysninger som kan være til hjelp. Jeg vil sende ham en link til dette temaet slik at han får muligheten til å henge seg på innlegget som jeg foreslår heretter foregår på 'engelsk'.His great-great-grandfather was born in Sandsvaer, Buskerud, Norway and his name is CHRISTOPHER SORENSEN. He died in American Civil war in 1864. His brother, CARL SORENSEN, also died in this war.CHRISTOPHER and wife, NICOLENA HANSDATTER (unknown Norwegian birthplace), came to America ca. 1856.He will be greatfull for any help!Rolf Lindstad

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Tonby

Christopher and Carl Sørenson parents was Søren Johnsen Kongsgaarden (1788-1855) and Karen Dorthea Olsdtr Mørkeie (1803-1872) She dies in Minnesota.Christopher baptised 25/12 1835 nr12 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Holman

This is wonderful and so fast. I didn't know they all came to the USA. What record did you find all this in?Thank you very much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Tonby

In Sandsvær 'bygdebok' and church records. If you click on the Lenke(blue) you will see a picture of the church book.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rolf Lindstad

Congratulations Thomas! You made the account and found a gold mine.You are new to this forum and I shall try to give you a litle lession about the debate forum, but you should read this site [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebFront.exe?slag=vis&tekst=debattforuma-eng.htm&spraak=e>LenkeIf you look at the entry (3) you can see that it is reference to parents and on the top of the menu you find 1801 and thats digitaliced Census in Norway. The other is a possible to search in all databases, scanned parich register and books and scanned probate documents.Your entry (11) 'Bygdebooks' is not yet scanned materials, but you can ask for the ISDN and page number as a reference.I know that you have relatives in Hurdal to and it's mutch better that you start a new topic by your self, becouce now, every time someone give a new entry to the topic 77631, it come direct into my e-mail, and it should be yours.We all look forward to se you in the forum! And by all means, try this link to:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Holman

Anne or Rolf: in #8 i can't read the info on Nicolene.....is it possible for you to tell me who her parents are and i believe her birth date is 8-16-1838.....if you like, we could correspond via email......my guess is her father is Hans Holte.......but that's all i can understand.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Holman

#39...in the date of death for soren johnsen, i notice there are two dates in the burial column......i am curious why the 2 dates are there......21/4 and 13/5.

bilete9179.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rolf Lindstad

I think the english word is INTERMENT and appears on the death sertificate which is a symbolic part of the ceremony that usually takes place some time after the burial.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.