Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77677] Need help reading parish register entry!

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I think I have read this entry correctly, but I would feel better if someone more accustomed to reading these records would tell me if I am right.Permanent sidelenke: Lenke4 Nov 1749 -- marriage of Hans Sørensen and Anna Bertorsdatter.Also, there is another word after Hans name and I wonder if it is a farm name. Although I see this same word in other entries on the page, so I'm guessing it's not a farm.I will appreciate any assistance...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

One more thing... here is an entry that I think might be the baptism of Anna Bertorsdatter in 1727Permanent sidelenke: LenkeIt's about halfway down the page...What do you all think?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Stig Nyberg

I think you are right with respect to the marriage and baptism. The words in the marriage record are 'sammen viet med', which means 'married to'. The farm name in the baptism record seems to be Asch or Asche.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Many thanks, Stig!I think that farm name is probably Ask in Bjelland. According to O. Rygh, an older form of this farm name is Asch (ca 1723).This couple ended up at Mindrebø in Bjelland. If Anne came from Ask, then is it safe to assume Hans was born at Mindrebø? There are no skannede kirkebøker for the year he was born (ca 1717), so I can't look him up.Again, thank you for your help!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.