Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77684] are these the same people.

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Leif Salicath

The confirmation and the marriage is the same person (look at the name Salberg), but the first one is not. The Lars buried can be right, but as it is a very common name, and the age is a little wrong, you must look further to be sure.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Leif I'm aware that Lars is commom. I just thought sice he was confirmed in 1812,that 1796 might be the year if his age is correct. Here is 1795 record could this be him? Plus His family lived on the farm Kurvin so I believe his death record is possibly right according to the 1865 cenus in Inderoy his wife Beret Johannisdtr is a widow.[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=8&filnamn=f61729&gardpostnr=782&personpostnr=4571#nedre>Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leif Salicath

These churchrecord is a little different from others, but let me point out two important details: 1) The given name of the child and the name of the farm (place) comes first, then the 'P' with pater (fathers) name, the 'M' for the mother.You have to look for a farm named Salberg and a father named Hans ...... .I found a possible relative her Lenke not brother, but from the same farm (Hans Salberg).I have learned that there could be many families on the same farm and all of them could use the same farm-name as their familyname.But I think you are on the correct churchbook.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hallvard Bragstad

Hello,I am not sure which Lars Hansen in Inderøy you are searching for - could you give some more details of his decendants?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

HI- Lars Decendents are: Berithe Johannisdtr.- Born November11,1795 Inderoy Married January 31, 1817- Inderoy She died June 12, 1883 Salberg, Inderoy he died July 28, 1865 Saksshaug,Inderoy Their Children: Hans b-april 29, 1817 Inderoy Elen B may 15, 1826 Inderoy Andreas b-april 24,1831-Inderoy Inger anna B- December26, 1837

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hallvard Bragstad

Lars Hansen was not born in Inderøy, but in Trondheim, according to military records. According to this record (1784 and forwards list of young men and boys in Inderøy) - he was born 1794 in Trondheim, lived at Nedre (Lower) Salberg when enlisted (date not given). He is not mentioned in any later military records that I have a copy of - and thats most of these actual years for Inderøy.But I dont find him in the 1801-census for Trondheim.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hallvard Bragstad

Sorry, no records for that period. But Lornts Haugan is listed as son at Rønning (cotters place) in Inderøy. His parents is Hans Larsen and Anna Kristoffersdatter. I am not sure if the person who digitized this census has written correctly - maybe it says Lornts Hansen in the original, mistaken understood as Haugan.You may also find Lorents in the 1865 census at the same place:[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=11&filnamn=f61729&gardpostnr=748&personpostnr=4359&merk=4359#ovre>LenkeHere you can find him baptized in the church records (no. 60):

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.