Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77709] Inderoy bydebok

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Good Afternoon, 1-I was wondering which bydebok would have the farms listings for :Kurvin,Haugan,RonningAnd the church parishes for Salberg and Saksshaug2 Would any one know where to look up norway armie recriuts year 1875. The person I'm looking for Lorentz Hansen(listing 1865census) or Lorentz Haugan (1875 census as seargent) I would greatly appreciate this alot thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Svein Davidsen

Hi Kim, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with the 1875 Army recruits, but I can tell you that Rønningen is a small-holding under the Haugan farm. Kurvin I cannot place at the moment. Haugan is covered in Inderøyboka, Vol II, and there is also a short mention of Rønningen, but no mention of Lorentz or his family. I'm not at home at the moment so I don't have access to my 'smallholdings' volume, and there may be more information there on Rønningen and Kurvin.All the farms in Salberg and Sakshaug parishes are covered in the Volume II of the Inderøyboka. I don't know if you have found Lorents' birth in the scanned church records already, but here it is for 20 June 1849. LenkeI don't know why he is called Haugen and not Hansen in the 1875 census, is it a misprint?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi Svein, I don't know either why his lat name is Haugan instead of Hansen. All I do know is he was listed in 1875 census and not 1900. I could't find his death records either up to this point. Thanks for helping with the bydebok, the last book I have listed is Inderoyboka bind3 - The story of Croft-1964 Ingvald, sakshaug, Andreas Tstad

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Hildrum

Well he was born at the cotter place Rønningen(also called Haugrønningen under Haugan farm. He then chose to use the farmname as his last name, no big surprise there, people often did. His parents are mentioned in the Inderøyboka, Husmannsaga for Inderøy, Røra og Sandvollan page 378/379. His father was born 1817 in Salberg, and his mother in 1816 in Henning in Sparbu. A sister Bergitta b 1846 is also mentioned.Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Hildrum

Sorry, it just mentioned that the mother died before 1891, and that the father died in the 1890-ies. There were nothing more about either of the children.Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.