Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77973] Ole Christinius Olsen born 1 Jan. 1870 Stavanger, St. Petri Parish, Rogaland Cou

Gjest Myrna Berge
 Del

Gjest Myrna Berge

Father - Matros Lars Olaus Olsen born 1836 Mother - Anne Marie Larsdatter born 1842 Ole's confirmation record shows they were residing at Bredgaden 212 in 1884. Ole had a son - Olaf Kristinius Olsen born 11 Mar. 1888 - Domkirken Stavanger. His confirmation record shows he was living at N. Strandgate 76 in 1902 and the symbol of a cross is in front of his father's name indicating he has died. Would like information on Ole's mother and father. Thank you, Myrna Berge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tove Tjøstheim Eek

The mother of Olaf Kristinius Alvilde Kristine Olsen born 1868 , can be the same as Alvilde Svela at 1900 census living in Bagergt 13 , Stavanger , married to Nagel Svela b 1870 , his ocuupation Bagersvend _ backery apprentice ? And at the same adress, Olaf Svela b 1888.Olaf `s parents was not married at his bapt. as the churchbook mentions his mother as maiden .Tove

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Myrna Berge

Does anyone know about the death of Ole Christinius Olsen born 1 Jan. 1870. Searching for information on marriage of Lars Olaus Olsen born 1836 and Anne Marie Larsdatter born 1842 o any other information about them. Thank you, Myrna Berge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen
LenkeHere this Olaus is in 1865, still at Ims, as a seaman. Maybe he lived at Frøyland at the time of marriage? Or maybe this is a wrong Olaus? (Your is called Lars Olaus in 1870, but not at the marriage in 1867)
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen
LenkeChristines parents in 1800? Christine is born about 1801-1802. Gunder Gundersen is the mother's second husbond.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Myrna Berge

Thank you for the records. My concern - Marriage of Anne Marie Larsdatter and Hans Knutsen Stangeland on 10 Nov. 1864, Domkirken 1857-1877, page 66, Entry # 43. Shows her father as Lars Thomadsen. Digital Census for 1865 for 1103 Stavanger shows Anne Maria Larsd. as wife of Hans Knud. Stangelan. It also shows her brother Hans Lars. and wife Julianne Evertd. Did Hans Knutsen die and she married a second time? Myrna Berge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

look at link 6Her fathers name is løars Larsen Mæle, if that is the right person.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Myrna Berge

Hello Erlingt. endresen in Egersund - Thank you for pointing out the name of Anne Marie's father in the marriage record of Anne Maria and Olaus Olsen. Will have to see if something more can be found. Lars Larsen Maele is definitely a new person to search for. Thank you, Myrna Berge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gaute Klepp

Sailor Olaus Olson Frøiland died in hospital in Bergen, 23 November 1877. He was buried in Bergen, December 6, 1877. When it comes to Olaus Olson Ims, I think we can forget him in this debate, he has a different story. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Myrna Berge

Hello: Thank you for the information on the death of Olaus Olsen - Bergen 1877. I wonder if there is anyone who has knowledge of a Lars Olaus Olsen, Matros, born about 1836 - father of Ole Christinius Olsen. Myrna Berge

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

As everything indicate, the word 'Lars' in 'Lars Olaus Olsen' as the father of Olaf Christinius in 1870 seema to be one pre-name too much..... such mistakings are not uncommon in the church records. I think that 'Olaus Olsen' is the right version, and that tere is not a 'Lars Olaus Olsen' like the one you are searching for.The person Gaute found who died in Bergen 1877 (15 and 16), is the same as I found who married Anne Marie Larsdatter in 1867 (not in 1865 as it says when Marcelius was born i 1872, see link 5), so he should be the right father of Olaf Christinius.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gaute Klepp

Ole Christinius is named after grandparents Ole and Christina. Here is the baptism of his father Olaus Olsen Frøiland born April 6, 1837 at Frøiland. Frøiland is today in Sandnes, but in 1837 in Hetland or Stavanger. Nr. 107. Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gaute Klepp

Erling: jfr lenke i innlegg 9 og 19 ;-) Ok. jeg så den etterpå, men det var viktig for meg å påvise at Ole Christinius er oppkalt etter besteforeldrene.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gaute Klepp

Fra Riska gardar og tettstad av Eivind Smith. Side 208.45.Olaus Olsen f. 1837, d. 1877. Son til Ola Olsen, husmann på Høvringstykket (nr 44). Dei budde eit par år i Stavanger, men hadde så husmannsplassen etter foreldra hans ei kort stund. Her budde dei i 1874. Sidan var han til sjøs, og då budde dei til leige hos husmannen Per Kristensen i 'Bakken' ned mot Frøylandsvatnet. Der budde dei i 1875 (Folk i bygda-423). Gift med (1867) Anna Maria Larsen Larsdtr., f. 1841, dotter til Lars Larsen Mele i Forsand (sjå Forsandboka bind III, side 204).Barn:a. Lars, f. 1867, død liten.b. Lars, f. 1868.c. Ole Kristinius, f. 1871.d. Marselius, f. 1872.e. Gjertine, f. 1874.f. Olava Maria, f. 1877.Dersom noen kan oversette dette til engelsk blir nok Myrna glad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Tranlation:From Riskamuseet farms and villages by Eivind Smith. Page 208.45.Olaus Olsen b. 1837, d. 1877. Son of John Olsen, a cottager at Høvringstykket (No. 44). They lived a couple of years in Stavanger, but then lived in the cottage after his parents for a short time. Here they lived in 1874. Afterwards he was at sea, and now they rented accomodations of a cottager (husmann) Per Kristensen in 'Bakken' (The Hill) down to Frøylandsvatnet (Lake or fjord). There they lived in 1875, (People in the village-p. 423). Married (1867) Anna Maria Larsen Larsdtr., B. 1841, daughter of Lars Larsen Mele, in Forsand (see Forsand book volume III, page 204).Children:a. Lars, b. 1867, dead early.b. Lars, b. 1868.c. Ole Kristinius, b. 1871.d. Marselius, b. 1872.e. Gjertine, b. 1874.f. Olava Maria, b. 1877.If anyone can translate this to english, I think Myrna will be pleased.Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

Myrna: So at last you got a lot!De øvrige: Kjekt at saken om Olaus Olsen alias 'Lars Olaus Olsen' ble oppklart :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.