Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77979] Jense Bergithe Fredeicha Fredriksdtr., born 1825, Nordland, lived in Tromsø

Gjest Arlene B. Nelson
 Del

Gjest Arlene B. Nelson

Can someone in Tromsø help me with Jense Beritha Fredricha Fredriksdatter?Jense was the daughter of Fredrik Hansen, Sømna Nordland and Berit Katrine Henriksdatter, Sømna Nordland.Jense was born 25 July 1825, Sømna Nordland.Jense had a son before she married. the son was Oluf amagnus Mathisen born 1850 Tromsø. Oluf married about 1872 Helmine Kjeldsen. The couple lived at Tromsø till they came to America 1881. Oluf's father was unmarried Martinus Mathisen of Trondheim.Jense married 1854 Tromsø Troms, Johan Kristian Jakobsen. she married second time 1863 Tromsø, Ole Pedsersen Moe. they lived in Tromsø and became divorced before 1875.Jense moved to Bodø and died in Bodø 1907.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Linde-Nielsen

you´ll find it here. LenkeJensse Frederica Birgitta, born 29. July 'Frederik Hanssen og kona Bereth ...'Transl. : Frederik Hansen and wife Bereth? Henriksdtr.. and not sure the rest

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Fredrik Hansen in 1865 [url="http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=16&filnamn=f61814&gardpostnr=61&personpostnr=414&merk=414#ovre>Lenke Fredrik Hansen in 1875 and maybe a daugther Beret Fr.dt. LenkeJens(ine) i 1865 LenkeJensine in 1875 Lenke and in 1900 LenkeHer 1.marriage i 1854, no.87 Lenke Her 2.marriage 1863, no.33 LenkeHer death in 1907, no.2

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arlene B. Nelson

Thank you to everyone who wrote to me about Jense Bergitha Fredricha Fredriksdatter ~ I would like to know what happened to her first husband Johan Kristian Jakobsen? Do records show he died?What happened to her son Oluf Amagnus Mathisen,his wife Helmine? I believe they came to America in 1881 but can not find them in America. What name did they use leaving Norway to come to America?Do records show Jense had more children by her husbands?When did Jense and Ole Pedersen Moe divorce and do records show the reason for her divorce?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hanne Line Osberg Eide

The emigration records of Oluf and his family: LenkeThey were going to Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

From a familytree at Ancestry.com:Name Oluf Amagnus MathisenGender MaleBirth 25 Apr 1850 Tromso, Troms, NorwayBaptism 08 Sept 1850 Tromso, Troms, Norway Bronoe ParishDeath 01 Feb 1889 (Age: 38) Sanders Twp., Thief River Falls, MN, USAMarriage Tromso, Troms, Norway to Helmine Cecilie Kjeldsen-Name Helmine Cecilie KjeldsenGender FemaleBirth 26 Jan 1854 Tromso, Troms, NorwayBaptism 18 June 1854 Tromso, Troms, NorwayDeath 11 Dec 1920 (Age: 66) Thief River Falls, MN, USAMarriage Tromso, Troms, Norway to Oluf Amagnus Mathisen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Name Charles James MadisonAlternate Name Karl J. MathisenGender MaleBirth 19 June 1876 Tromso, Troms, NorwayArrival 1881 (Age: 5) Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, USA Arrived with family from Norway, to Thief River Falls, MNMarriage 01 Oct 1910 (Age: 34) Helena, Montana, USA to Ragna Christine FosenDeath 18 Sept 1918 (Age: 42) Great Falls, Cascade Co., MT USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There are more about the family, but I don't have time to copy it now. But only Karl born 1876 is in the tree. Karl got 3 children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Miller

I find these children in Tromsø. All are in the Baptistmenighet book except Thora Hilmine born 19/2 1879. She is baptized in the regular church book. Oluf Martinus f. 23/2 1873 d. 1878; Einar Cornelius f. 24/6 1874; Carl Johan f. 19/6 1876; Thorvald Amagnus f. 6/2 1878 d. Mai 1878; Oluf Martinus f. 6/1 1881.I see the family with all their Norwegian names 1885 in Sanders Twp., Polk Co. MN. He is O.A.Mathison. They now have a son John born 1884.I see in 1900 the family of Erik Hourd. Wife Minnie born Jan. 1854 (right). Son John Mathison born March 1884, and their children Henry Hourd born 1892, Minton born 1893, and Lilly born 1896. This can be them.What is your tie to the family? I know a lot about the place Jense Fredrika came from. I don't know the answers to your questions in answer # 6.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Miller

Here is some info from a descendant named Elaine: I only knew of Einar who became Amer, Charlie, my granddad, or Carl Johan; Thora Hilmine (called Minnie, married name of Shetler). Oluf may have become Oliver, if so, he was shot & killed in a poker game in Greenbush, MN. Uncle John (married to Ida Lillemoen) lived 10 miles from Charlie's ranch, which was 31 miles east of Big Sandy, MT., later moved to Hamilton, MT. My mother is Charlie's first born child. I am traveling to Thief River Falls this summer to visit the cemetary where Mina & Oluf & Mr. Hoard are buried. My mother's name was Minnie also, after her grandmother.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Miller

Arlene: I found a descendent of Carl Johan (Charlie). She would like me to send you her address: Elaine's address is pandemaxey@comcast.netShe would like to hear from you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arlene B. Nelson

This is an answer to Margaret Miller's question~What is my tie to the family of Jense? My son-in-law's great great great grandmother, Johana Randine Fredriksdatter was Jense youngest sister. The family was from Tjøtta. Jense moved from Tjøtta to Tromsø. Johana's family did not know about Jense and her life in Tromsø, Bodø and her son Oluf Amagnus Mathisen. Johana had a daughter, Lovise who came to America. Oluf and Lovise's descendents probably did not know about each other till you all have answered some of my questions.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.