Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#78068] johannes jonson and sigrid from hedmark

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi there i was wandering if anyone can help me as i dont know where else to look i am looking for information on a johannes jonson born 29 august 1824 in nasslebacka naverstad sweden and sigrid olsdatter born 4 july 1841 in sorli skaarersondre odalens hedmark they were married on 26 december 1861 in ullern kirke sondre odalens hedmark Lenke they had a child julius born 21 september 1862 and also a child in 1863 olava in the 1865 census it says she was born in vinger but i have looked everywhere and i can not find her birthafter this date of the census of 1865 i have no clue what happened to these two. my ancestor is julius johannesen their first child can anyone help me please with maybe the birth of olava and maybe the death of johannes and sigrid thank youole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you joninterested also if anybody can help with any more children or a death date of johannes or sigrid ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Finn Sollien

Hi Ole Vidar. I can help yoy. This family was live Huvenes in Vinger. (fisollie()online.no) Regards Finn Sollien.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Hello, Ole Vidar.(Perhaps you already have Johannes' parents..) I have looked for Johannes Jonson born 29. August 1824 in Nasslebacka, Naverstad, Sweden and I found his and his twin sister Helenas baptism 3. September 1824 in Naverstad. Parents were Jon Danielsson Naslebacka and Johanna Olsdaughter. Mentors were Olof Hansson and his wife Anna Ollsdaughter on Wasten (or Wastön) (His mother's parents, perhaps?)Source: 696.1.11800 [Göteborg och Bohus]Naverstad, C:4,Födde, 1778 - 1826, 326/0Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi anne-lise yes i have his parents but not much info after that i know his dad jon born20 march 1788 and his mum johanna born 29 february 1788 and that they had 8 children nad his grand father was daniel redelig and grandmother ingeborg eriksdatter but that is all i have no parents wedding date or death or grandparents birth etc any information would be very helpfulthanksole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.