Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#78270] Birth records - Ogndal, Skei, Steinkjer

Gjest Nancy Hashka
 Del

Gjest Nancy Hashka

I am hoping someone can help me locate my grandfather's birth record. Here is my problem:My great grandparents show up in the 1900 census in Skei. Their names are John and Julianne Jenshus and they are living at Tranabakken with their 3 children, Anna, Aslaug and Johann. That is correct.I can find all three of the childrens births recorded in the digitised parish records, which is wonderful.There was also a daughter born in 1910 at Tranabakken named Solveig. I can find her birth in the parish records also.BUT I CAN'T FIND MY GRANDFATHER. He was born at Tranabakken on August 5, 1906. His name was Arne Jenshus, son of John Martinussen Jenshus and Julianne Jonsdtr. Jenshus.Is there any other place other than the parish records that I can look? I have tried all the parish records for Steinkjer, Sparbu, Ogndal and Skei. I can't find anything. Is it possible that he lied about his birth? He lied to his children about how many sisters he had....he always said he only had 2 but I have proven he had 3....2 full blooded sisters and 1 half sister.Anyways, any suggestions about where else to look would be great. Are there farm records for Tranabakken?Thank you so much, Nancy Hashka

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nancy Hashka

Thank you for the link, but I already have that information.What I am looking for is any records of births at Tranabakken. My grandfather was born there is 1906 and his birth does not show up in the digitized parish records.Would there be any other place to look for births that happened at Tranabakken besides the digitized parish records?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Linde-Nielsen

There are 9 books written about farms, culture ant people in the area Sparbu-Ogndal. The books are not digitized. Lenke If you click the link next to the books you will find information about people who might be willing to help you further on.Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.