Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#78320] Røkenæs farm,Harstad

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson
 Del

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Does anyone have the history of Røkenæs? My family history shows Thomas Hartvigsen f.1623 Sørvik d.1669 Røkenæs. Son of Hartvig Rasmussen f.1570 Trondheim d.1652 Sørvik. Thomas married Elisabeth NN ca.1650 Trondenes and had 3 sons Jon f.1652,Hans f.1655 and Hartvig f.1661.Then Thomas married ( 2 )Ingeborg Johnsdr.ca.1664 in Trondenes.Thomas is shown as the owner of Røkenæs in 1665 & 1666.After Thomas died in 1669 Ingeborg Johnsdr. married Hans Rasmussen Rafn. Research has found Margrethe Mikkelsdr.married to Knud Karstensen ombudsman to Bishop Erik Bredal of Trondheim as the original owners of Røkenæs.Would it be possible that Elisabeth NN the 1st wife of Thomas Hartvigsen was Margrethe Mikkelsdr.? Thomas' brother Hartvig f.1615 Halsebø married a Karen Mikkelsdr.f.1620 Sørvik who might be a sister of Margrethe? It is all very confusing.I also can not find any information on Thomas' 3 sons after 1666. Did they live with Hans Rafn and Ingeborg Johnsdr.? Thanks for any information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Thank you Harald & Odd.But Erik Berntsens site and Winnem slekt on Rafns I have looked through before and they give not much information about Thomas Hartvigsen. I have found information that Ingeborg Johnsdr. was also possibly Margrethe Mikkelsdr,but I also found that Ingeborg was possibly the daughter of John Hanssen of Berg.Somehow Thomas had ownership of Røkenaes in 1665,1666.His sons are listed in 1666.After Thomas died 1669? Ingeborg married Hans Rasmussen Rafn 1673? and when Ingeborg died in 1682 the farm was owned by Hans Rafn.Some people say Hans Rafn married Margrethe Mikkelsdr. before he nmarried widow Ingeborg but I find this very unlikely as Thomas Hartvigsen was owner of Røkenæs before Hans Rafn came to Trondenes in 1673. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Thank you Oddbjørn.Yes I have checked that site out,but it only shows Hans Rafn 1673 arriving and marrying enke Ingeborg.I dont understand why there is no mention of Thomas Hartvigsen.I am descended from both Hartvigsens in Sørvik and Hans Rafn,this is why I am trying to solve this history of Røkenæs.I still feel there could be a connection with the 2 Hartvigsen brothers wives.My ancestor Hartvig the brother of Thomas ( Tomas ) married a Karen Mikkelsdr who was born in Sørvik ca.1620.But I can not find the parents of Karen either to see if she had a sister Margrethe.I will contact you via e-mail. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.