Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#78511] Need help with a farm name in veldre, Ringsaker

Gjest Darin Flansburg
 Del

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Hello everyone,Could someone tell me the name of the farm where Kristian Olsen is from? The entry is number 59 of this page? I can only make out the Veldre i Ringsager. The farm name is something like RostoeEIE. Any help locating this person in the 1865 census would be appreciated.LenkeThank youDarin Flansburg www.s-aga.org

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

I agree: RostøeEie. The closest I get in the 1865 census is Rostadødegaard, but no Kristian Olsen there in 1865.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else Kari U.Vilhelmsen

I belive the right name is Rustad eie,this place called Rostadodegaard is not in Veldre but Ring located north in Ringsaker. Rustad eie could be Rustadengen,Rustadhagen,Rustadbakken etc. You dont have any other info on him ? Have you found this boys confirmation ? What is the father called there ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Since we do not have any indication about Kristian Olsen's age it is about 30 candidates in Ringsaker/Veldre but none is born on a place with a similar name. Moving out of Ringsaker (Veldre) does not give anything. Moving in to Sør Aurdal does not give anything. Kristian Kristiansen live with his grandparents i 1865. Where is Kristian and Siri? Do you have more information about Kristian Kristiansen like confirmation, marriage , emigration ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Thank you everyone for responding...Hans I know very little about this family. I only made the discovery last night and it is someone elses family (I am just helping them). I do know that the birth was uægte and siri and the father never got married.Siri and Kristian went to the New World here:LenkeI also believe that the Syver Olsen Thorsrud was a brother of Siri.I am research a little more tonight. Thank you again for everyone's help.Darin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

OK, he emigtrated before confirmation. Then we only have Kristian (Christian) Olsen from Ringsaker. This is very tiny needle in a big haystack. Without a marriage i Aurdal , a second child out of wedlock perhaps, death or moving in/out of Audal it seems to be a very difficult task to identify him.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

How come you think it could be him? Only because he liver on Rustaden EIE when he married? He was born on Sveeneie. There is 14/15 Christian Olsen who married in Ringsaker after 1860. Better if he married in Aurdal.... No, I do not think it is him, no proof.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristine Coan

Hi, I agree there is no definitive proof, but I still think there is a strong probability that he could be the Christian Olsen.Firstly, there are no Kristian/Christian Olsens born in Ringsaker in Aurdal in the 1865 census. We have no evidence which of the partners left their district - Siri to work in Ringsaker or Kristian to Aurdal.Secondly 1859, Christopher Olsen, son of Ole Olsen and Gunhild Hansdatter (who are also the parents of the Christian Olsen born in Sveeneie) is living at Røstadeie [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9081&idx_id=9081&uid=ny&idx_side=-218>Lenke and the family are at Olstad in 1865

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Nope, you should not base genealogy on acceptances. Randine born 1829 and Christian born 1839 marr. 1864 and had 4 children . I another question Darin tells they are using Bygdebooks to set up database, escpecially Aurdal.. They should not do that, copy those books without checking. Those books contain lots of mistakes....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Darin Flansburg

Well, as I said we based the database on the books, but we are cross referencing them with church records and census records as well. We have found many, many errors in the books and we are of course correcting them as we go.As for Christian, I think that Kristine agrees that there is not overwhelming proof, however, it is a possibility, that that person could be the correct Christian.I thank you both for your continuing help in solving the mystery.kindest regards,Darin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.