Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#78971] Johannes Danielsen and wife Elen Sofie Martinsdatter (1850's)

Gjest Robert Norman Johansen
 Del

Johannes and Elen are my great grandparents. I would like any information on their marriage. I hope to find where in Sweden Johannes was born (1818), who his parents are. I can find the family moving with-in Norway, I can-not find when Johannes came to Norway.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Frode Karlsen

Hi Robert Johannes Danielson are born 02/11-1817 in Kisa Kind in Østergøteland in Sweden. He vas married til Ellen 14/05-1852 in Holm church in Borge. They have 6 children. Do you have the knowledge of that Ellen ancestors goes almost back to the 700 years?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Trine Barrusten Femtehjell

Here are they both in 1865 in Hvaler. LenkeDo you know with farm Elen came from in Borge? They have 'bygdebøker' for this area wich contains a lot of information. I have borrowed two of them from the library, but can see if i find the one that is for your farm if you want! ; )Trine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks to everyone. To Jan, I do not have very much knowledge of Elen Martinsdatter, I would like more information about her and her family. To Litta, When reading the Ministerialbok, I could not make out Elen's fathers name, I don't know if it's Martin Svensen, or Martin Svendsen. To Trine, Johannes bought a farm called Vestre Nøkleby, in Glemmen, in the year 1860. I have found a reference to a Kjølstad (Kjølberg), in Borge, I'm not sure what this names are.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.