Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79159] Birth/christening of Anne Hansdatter, wife of Syver Evensen

Gjest Mark Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Mark Shepherd

Syver Evensen and Anne Hansdatter were married in Tune, Ostfold on 30 Oct 1783 (p164 #23 Lenke)Her farm name on that record is Haeden, They are also listed in the 1801 census, Anne being listed as age 51 in 1801. There are 3 likely candidates , Anne Hansdatter, 19 Jan 1749, father Hans Tangen, Anne Hansdatter, 18 Jun. 1750 Father Hans Ifin, and Anne Hansdatter 17 Oct 1751, father Hans Tollesen Aagards. There are no confirmation records available for that period in Tune. Does anyone know of any other information contained in a farm book or in family records that could help me know which Ann Hansdatter was married to Syver Evensen?Thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Hello, Mark.I have no answer to your question, but here is the link to the 1801-census where they are listed: LenkeIf you click NESTE (next) four times, you will find Heeden (plass), where I think Anne might have come from.Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

Any witnesses when their children were baptized? Farm/amily-history for this area has been published.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristin Solie McCrea

Mark Heden and Mortenhaugen where the family live in 1801 are in Varteig at Heden g.nr. 18 I do not find any Hans living there in the garder or Slekter bok that I have. Heden was part of a bigger farm Gryte between 1667-1723 I have looked at all the farms that I could find that showed they were associated with Gryte and don't find a Hans that would be father to Anne. At Nedre Morthaugen starting on pg 456 with the farm GRyte I looked for a Hans (Anned father) that would have had a daughter born in 1749 (per the book) and dont find any their either. If you want to contact me direct I can try scan the pages related to Gryte, Heden and Mortenhaugen and e-mail to you my direct contact is kraz at pacbell.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.