Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79173] Noe i veien med emigration site?

Gjest Margaret Miller
 Del

Gjest Margaret Miller

When I go into Emigration from Trondheim I am having a problem that I have not had before. I have tried for several days now. When I put in first name Alf after 'børjer paa', nothing happens. It used to pull up all the names beginning with Alf. Is this a temporary problem?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

I suspect you are using Internet Explorer as web browser. We are having some errors with the server, for the time being, please use a different browser when visiting digitalarkivet.noThis is the message we posted on the front page:18.06.2010 The services on digitalarkivet.no runs smoothly, but there are some unresolved issues still:Do not use Internet Explorer! Please use another web browser, like one of the newer versions of Firefox, Opera, Chrome or Safari.The searches going through the entire censuses of 1865, 1875 and 1900 are not in function yet. We must therefore ask you to use the global search/Search in all databases, or to search the census lists for each municipality/parish. The 1801 census is working.The farm images in the 1900 census is currently unavailable.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

Digitalarkivet is running again. All services in place and accessible through all web browsers.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.