Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79201] Inger Harkieldsd Løkra, died 1735, probate record

Gjest Margaret Roosdahl
 Del

Gjest Margaret Roosdahl

One of my great great grandmothers was Inger Harkieldsd Løkra who was married to Povel Amundsen Eide. She died in 1735. The Raumadalsfolket says that her estate was probated 21 June 1735. I have been looking through the online probate books with no luck. I have found no Romsdal Sorenskriveri book for this year - there is a 10 year blank in the online books. I have also tried looking in the Sunmore probate books but again no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find it? Without the reference to this record in the Raumadalsfolket I would not be so perplexed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Ove Hattrem

Perhaps the probate is referred to by date in a later document, such as a mortgage book or in the probate of a relative?I suppose there could also, hypothetically, be extracts from the missing probate protocol filed in some other archive.Or there is another explanation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margaret Roosdahl

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll look through the mortgage books. I have seen references to the mortgage books in the probate records so finding references to the probate records in the mortgage books certainly makes sense.Thanks again.Margaret

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.