Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79282] Looking for Martini background in Norway

Gjest Debbie Anderton
 Del

Gjest Debbie Anderton

I am a gggranddaughter of Carl Frederik Martini from Norway. I have traced his line back to Johan Michael Martini in Buskerud. He was born around 1742. I cannot figure out where he was originally from or where the Martini name originates from in Norway. The surname continued through the generations. Thank you for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magne Godberg

A record of three people named Martini, including Johan Michael who died in the 1810's and 1820's:LenkeSource: Jørgen Gløersen: Dødsfall i Norge 1763-1825In the text, the letter 'I' means that the information is collected from an issue of the newspaper 'Norske Intelligenz-Seddeler'.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Debbie Anderton

Thank you so much for your response. I was able to gather more information and get to know Johan Michael Martini better. Does anyone have access to the farm book of blaafarveverk. I am wondering if their is more information about Johan Martini in there. Thank you again. Debbie Anderton

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

Do try to get in touch with the person mentioned in (5). You now know Johan M's age when he died in 1813,and that he possibly came to Kongsberg from Copenhagen, Denmark. Burials in Modum: Lenke This Martini had a sister living in Kongsberg.IGI gives 2 persons listed by that name in Denmark - one of them could be his gfather.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Debbie Anderton

Jon Erik Berg-Hansen, I think Johan Christian is a son of Johan Michael and the sister is Marthe Marie Martini. It is all speculation though. I have found some of Marthe information but have not been able to find the birth of Johan Christian. He must have been born before they moved to Kongsberg. I will check the IGI for the 2 Martini names in Denmark. I did try to e-mail the one contact that you mentioned but I haven't gotten a response back yet. Thank you so much for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Debbie Anderton

Jon, I have found that I find clues in the siblings that help me find more information for the parents. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Those links you sent me...Are they people living currently? Is it an address that is linked to their name? Debbie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Debbie,heres Marthe in 1801 Bragernæs.She married Tollev Stybe Jan 1800 in Modum. Christian Martini 20 lives at house 10 in Bragernæs.He is probably Johan Christian.Christopher is likely another younger brother. RonLenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

The info is from the online phone-directory. Name - street - housenumber - national postal code - town/place of living. Internationally - just put NO in front of the four digits. Norwegian phonenumbers in black and blue (mobile/cell). Four of them in the Kongsberg area - must be the right family! And 11 10 in the Skien / Porsgrunn area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.