Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79288] Andreas Isaksen Dahl Hatmaker Trondheim

Gjest michael george everiss
 Del

I am researching relatives Andreas Isaksen Dahl born in Rissa 9/6/1882 death 12/2/1927 Children with Johanne Sofie Berg b 1853 Olga Marie b 26/12/1877 Signa Augusta b 20/6/1879 faste b 1882 Axel b 1885 Children with Laura b 25/4/1874 Aslang b 24/5/1896 Dagny b 30/3/1889 Edel b 11/11/1900 Alfred b 2/9/1902 Fritz b 21/2/1903 Anker b 22/7/1906 Looking for descendants who could provide information about Signe Augusta - My Grandmother michaeleveriss123@btinternet.com Any help Appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Many thanks to Berit Knudsen for her information.My mother was born Lucie Augusta Dahl in 1904 and died in 1947.Only in the 1970`s did I find that she had been adopted at birth and not until the 1911 UK census was I able to find her birth name and that of her mother-- Signe Augusta Dahl the daughter of Andreas Isaksen Dahl(1842/1927).Signe appears in the 1900 Norwegian census. The only information I have thereafter is that she gave birth to my mother in 1904 in London. (only Signe`s name on the Birth Certificate ) and died in 1906 in Christchurch Uk. I am looking for information on what she did and where she was between 1900/1906.Suggestion as to where to look would be most welcome and/or information from descendants of the children of Andreas Isaksen Dahl

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest Ørnulf Rognås

I just found Olga Marie and Christian Carl Christensen's first child. Girl, named Gerd. Born june 2nd. and baptised dec. 20th. 1914. Church: Vår Frue Kirke, Trondheim Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...

I am indebted to Berit Knudsen,Ornulf Rognas,Roy Martin Istad,Aud Marion Roen for helping me establish my Norwegian background. However I am still unable to find what my grandmother,Signe Augusta Dahl was or did in England between 1900 and 1906 when she died. I believe that her sister Olga Marie Dahl and Aslaug Lucie would have been the most likely ones to know this. The above have shown me that the 1925 Municipal Trondeim Census has Olga married to Cristian Carl Christensen with children Gerd B1914,Per B1916,and Kjell B1919. Are any of these or their descendants around that may have been told anything? The same census shows Aslaug, who emigrated in 1916 to USA, as being on a visit and now living in Canada so I will be looking for her descendants over on that side of the Atlantic. Comments would be much appreciated.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.