Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79324] Problem searching 1865 (1130) Strand

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am getting an error when I try to view farms in the 1865 census for 1130 Strand. The error is:Unhandled Exception: Range check errorSearching on names seems to be OK. It's just when I try to view at the farm level that I get the error.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...
Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

Sorry for the delayed answer. Are you still having problem with the search in this database?I am unable to create any error message when searching and browsing the database.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It's very odd. I only get this error for certain farms, which doesn't make sense. Two farms I can verify are Toftene and Thorsnæs.Try this, search -- Gard/børjar på/Toft or /børjar på/Thor. You can even spell out the full farm name. Every time, I get 'Unhandled Exception: Range check error'. I did find one way to get to these farms -- search for all farms beginning with 't'.As I said, this does not happen with all farms in Strand. One thing I noticed is that neither of these two farms have people living there, according the the census. Could that be why?Thanks for responding, Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anette Skogseth Clausen

Thank you so much for the specification. We have had problems listing farms without any household, but I thought we had eliminated it. We will have a look at it again, but we must wait until everyone is back from vacation, early August.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Anette!I did figure out how to work around this... and actually, since there were no people at these farms, I did not find what I was looking for there!mvh Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.