Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79462] Records outside church

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Regarding Zacharias Olsen Lie and Olevine Marie Andreassen (f. Spetteland i Holum). See this family in 1900:[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=5&filnamn=f01019&gardpostnr=593&personpostnr=3228&merk=3228#ovre>LenkeI interpret this to mean the couple has left the official church and that their children are not baptized.This is curious, since both were baptized and also confirmed. See here:Confirmation of Zacharias -- Permanent sidelenke: LenkeConfirmation of Olevine Marie -- Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Ann-Mary!I have looked for records of the children born in Halse but did not find them. If they were not baptized, does that mean they won't appear in any of the registers?Again, thank you for finding their marriage!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Very interesting! Here are two questions:1) In 1900, Zacharias & Olevine have a daughter, Salmine, f. 1892. If this year is correct, it is before Olevine left the church. So, I would expect to find a baptism for her somewhere. However, I wonder if this year is wrong. It is 4 years before they got married.2) If Olevine left the church in 1896, right before she married Zacharias, does that mean he probably left the church too?Again, thank you so much for your help...mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.