Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79506] Family birth-dates, Visur, Borge, Østfold

Gjest Robert Norman Johansen
 Del

I researching the birth-dates of the following family. Christen Larsen b.1643. he died 1739 in Visur, Borge, Østfold. He married Ingrid Gundersdatter AND Sissel Jonsdatter. Christen and Ingrid had the following children: Lars Christensen B.? d.? Gunder Christensen b.? d.1757, in Balterød, Borge, Østfold. Ole Christensen b.? d.1738. Dodsorsaken var Ifølge kirkeboka ble han slagen av et karjolhjul. (translate please). Eli or Elen Christensdatter b.? d.? Helga Christensdatter b.? d.? Gunborg Christensdatter b.? d 1729 in Bdgby, Borge, :stfold.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

1. Christen's age in 1739 = 94. 2.Ole: I'm not sure that your(?) interpretation is correct, but the given text means (close): He was hit by a cart-wheel.3.Gunborg: I do have problems with the handwriting here - where do you see her name? LenkeIf the published farm/family-history for this area doesn't give their (estimated!) ages it will be difficult to find them. Any registered probate records for Christen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It's impossible to find the birth-dates for these persons.Early parish records give you only date of baptizing, and in this case all of them were born prior to written parish records. The info given on Kai's page: Lars born about 1680 (given age 1758). This is a very typical way of listing persons in the records when they were buried, and often only name / place of living is listed. Given age at the time of burial cannot be trusted - often 1-3 (sometimes more) years wrong!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Can I rely on Christen Larsen and Ingrid Gundersdatter being the parents of children in the first entry?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I don't know this area very well, and can't answer that(5). The info is probably taken from published farm/family history or probate records. Try to contact Kai Henning: kai.henning@tiscali.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Frode Karlsen

Hi Robert Christen got 6 childeren with wife Ingrid. Gunder died 1757, Ole died 1738, Helga, Gunborg died 1727, Lars 1680 - 1758, Elen 1682 - 1764,He got 4 childeren with wife nr.2, Anna, Johannes, Gjermund 1703 - 1742, Sigrid 1716 - 20/03-1791.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.