Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79772] Sorry for duplicate post

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Hanne Line Osberg Eide

It's OK. If any next time, you just write 'Duplicate' in one of the duplicate posts. You don't have to appologize in another post. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It was strange. I got a 'feil' message on the first try, so I thought didn't post. It was only after I entered the second post that I saw the first one was there too. I couldn't figure out how to edit or delete the second one after they both posted. Sorry for the confusion!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Niels Hegge

As in all computer systems there are always one bug left ;-). Here it is that a posts sometimes show an error as you said, but it is still registered. I posted a reply yesterday, got the error and decided to check before posting it again. It did show up in the actual thread, but not in the overview, a drawback for the person that posted the question as he can not see that he got an answer. I will therefore re-post it now.Mvh Niels

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Niels, thank you for the good advice!In the future, I will check to make sure before I re-enter after getting an error.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.