Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79870] Family of Marcus Andersen and Marthe Olsdatter, married 1724, Borge

Gjest Mark Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Mark Shepherd

My 7th great grandparents Marcus Andersen and Marthe Olsdatter were engaged 30 Jun 1724, married the same year, no date given, recorded in registry as Corporal Marcus Andersen and Marthe Olsdatter, see [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20061013050449.jpg>Lenke. (all web links are Borge Parish Registry 1723-1992) They had a child Niels, christened 10 Sep 1724 as son of Corporal Marcus Anderson and Marthe Olsdatter, Lenke, 5th entry from top on R hand page They had another child Maren, christened 26 Jan 1727, daughter of Marcus Anderson and Marthe Olsdatter Weesten Lenke, fourth entry from top L hand page. Next child was Maria, christened 6 Feb 1729, daughter of Marcus Sergiant and Marthe Olsdatter Lenke, 6th entry from top R hand page. Next was Stillov Weesten, christened 27 May 1731, daughter of Marcus and Marthe Weesten, Lenke, bottom entry R hand page I can find NO OTHER CHILDREN from 1731 until 1747--Anna, christened 29 Jan 1747, daughter of Marcus ?Widsteen or Hvidsteen (is this the same as Weesten?) and Marthe Olsdatter, Lenke, 6th from top L hand page. In 1750, another possible child Anders, christened 10 May 1750, son of Marcus Weesten and Kari Olsdatter,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Mark Shepherd

Sorry everyone, I made a mistake. I am not related to Marcus Anderson and Marthe Olsdatter. I am related to a different Niels Marcusen, not the one who was their son.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.