Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80001] are these the same people Martha olsdatter

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

According to the 1801 census there lived 109 women called Martha in Sparbu parish, 11 of these were Martha Olsdatters, and one was 5, one 7, one 8 and 2 11 years old.The one confirmed in 1808 came from Hamrum farm, the one buried in 1816 came from Hystad and the one buried in 1864 came from Brunen.I am afraid you can not say wether or not the person confirmed in 1808 is the same as one of the two in 1816 or 1864. We would need look closer at all the burials, baptisms and marriages to be able to identify these persons.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Hello, Kim.Here is one Martha Olsdtr. who would be 11 years old in 1801. She is christened Jan 31. 1790 (Septaguesima), born Jan 23. and had the parents Ole and Anne Suseg. (The page on the right side):Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A02 (1762-1794), Kronologisk liste 1790, side 348-349. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16428&idx_id=16428&uid=ny&idx_side=-177>LenkeOn the Suseg farm i 1801 we find Ole Andersen and Ane Pedersdtr. Two children lives at home, but Marha is perhaps working as a maid/farmhand (?) on another farm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

And here is one of the 11 years old Marthas, also with parents Ole and Ane.. on the farm Fesme (in the same parish, Hegning, as Suseg): Lenke(I guess it is not supposed to be easy, this search..)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

When I thought the Martha who is confirmed i 1808 was interesting, it is because she is living at Hamrun at that time. She would be born about 1793. Like Yngve Nedrebø sais - you have to look at them all, to be able to exclude some of them.Now I have found a Martha born Nov 19. 1792, christened Dec 23. (4. Sunday in Advent). Her parents are Ole and Gurru Hennings eie. (The fourth from the bottom on the page on the right side): Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A02 (1762-1794), Kronologisk liste 1792, side 390-391. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16428&idx_id=16428&uid=ny&idx_side=-198>LenkeOn Kierk Heigning in 1801, there is the couple Ole Ejnersen and Gurru Baardsdtr:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Her is a Martha born in 1793, Oct 9. christened Nov 10. 1793 with parents Ole and Siri Gesgaas: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A02 (1762-1794), Kronologisk liste 1793, side 420-421. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16428&idx_id=16428&uid=ny&idx_side=-213>LenkeThe Gieskaas farm in 1801 you find Ole Sivertsen ans Sirie Amphindsdtr. Their daughter Martha is 7 years old:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

I'm taking a break now and I will put in the link to the thread that started this search for Martha Olsdtr. Others may join us in the 'hunt' for Martha, perhaps and it is easier to search when you see the whole context. I'll be back later. :-)Lenke Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

I thought the l864 link of Martha olsdatter might be the same person in the 1809 confirmation.(martha olsdatter from hamrum.) She would be opproximately that age when she died. She is not listed in the 1865 census. In the 1801 census farm Henning and parish Mahere her parents are listed as Ole olsen and a Marith Anphinsdtr. Thanks kim I will continue to research more.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.