Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80016] jon andersen and ane tostensdatter in lier

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

i was wondering if anyone can help me with any information on jon andersen and ane tostensdatter of lier this i think is there marriage Lenkesecond page 1786 23 april in sylling i cant read what it says before there names in 1801 they are at horn hovedgaard in lier sylling and in 1815 they are living as pensioners in sylling annex 188 but that is all i havehoping someone can give me more info on these twothanks ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ottar Solberg

Copulerede 1786 d 23 Apr. i Sylling = Marriages 1786 23 Apr. in Sylling church.Geworben Soldat af det Søndenfieldske Regiment = Enlisted Soldier of the 'Søndenfieldske' Regiment.'Søndenfieldske' was a geographical part of the military division.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ottar Solberg

Census 1801 gives the information that Jon is a cotter farmer without land (Huusmand uten jord) under the head farm Horn. Jon is still enlisted soldier.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you ottaras far as i can work out they had 5 childrenane 1/7/1786 lars 13/12/1789 (my ancestor) tolline 1/1/1793 kari 3/2/1798 oline 27/7/1807and i think this is death notice of ane tostensdatter Lenke 2nd page number 9 but that is all i have able to find out and all i have is the internet from way over here in australia ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

i was wondering if anybody could help me with the birth of jon or death and any information on his parents and info on the regiment that he was inole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

can anyone help me when jon andersen died and any information on the 'Søndenfieldske' Regiment or the the farms horn or fuglerud where i think they were when ane died or it was where ane was bornole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Heidi Økern

Hi Ole. You mentioned earlier that Jon and Ane's son Lars was your ancestor. He's also mine! He's son Ole was my 2 * great grandfather. But I don't have any more information about Jon and Anne...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

yes heidi(I HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER NAMED HEIDI) lars son johannes, ole's brother is my is my is my 3rd great grandfather on my mums side if you are willing to share informtion as i am interseted in all sides of my ancestors my email address is' thenilsen@optusnet.com.auole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

can anyone help me and heidi on any more information on jon and anne or any information on the 'Søndenfieldske' Regiment or the farm horn in sylling lierole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hello berit in number 10 is there any way of finding out what it says about anne tostensdatter as my norwegian is not the best after 40 years in australia and the article on horn is that in english anywhereole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.