Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80264] ane torstensdatter

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi can anybody please help me to translate and tell me what is being said about ane tostensdatter because it does mention her husband and children but i cant read what it says maybe someone may have better eyes than me and my norwegian is not the best any longer after being in australia for 40 years http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:sk_read/25474/461second pageole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

About her children it is written: 1) Oldest son Lars Johansen 25y., married and cotter under Ole Aslesen Horn. 2) Oldest daughter Andrine Johansdt. married to Elling Knudsen Rønne. 3) Tolline Johansdt. 27y. and married to Erich Olsen, cotter under Kjerul... at Walle farm. 4) Youngest daughter Andrine Johansdt. 21y. working for Niels Walstad. The rest of it I belive is about thing and money, but I can not read it.Lier bygdebøker: Horn and Fuglerud farms. It is not written anything about Johan Andersen and Anne Thorstensdt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi again can you explain to me what a probate register is exactly as i have ane dying in 1820 but this is dated 1826 so my meaning of a probate register may not be correct or her death date that i have may be wrongole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

This probate registration was not held because Anne was dead, but because Johan and Anne had children together and Johan was going to be married again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

are you sure it is johan and not jon or john andersen as i have aneor anne married to a jon andersen and the childrens last name would be jonssen or jonsdattersorry astrid my mistake she died 15 january 1821 typing mistakealso what is ane's proper last name as i have a few different one's tostensdatter,torstensdatter,torgersdatter so i might be able to find ane,s parents so many different spellingsole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you berit i can not find her birth anywhere i know she was confirmed age 17 9/4/1780 and jon well he is a mystery as i dont have a clue what year he was born or confirmed or diedole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Karin Natvig

hello, I can´t find her birth either, but as they were living at Horn (Horns-eie), also when she was confirmed, I advice you to have a look in the church-books of Hole, Modum, Norderhov and Bragernes (Drammen). 59 at her death, and 17 i 1780, should mean that she was born between 1762-64.Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

YES ASTRID I WAS THINKING WELL ALMOST THE SAME THING I COULD NOT FIND HER IN LIER BETWEEN 1761 AND 1764 SO MAYBE SHE WAS BORN OUTSIDE OF LIER SO I WILL BE LOOKING ELSEWHERE AND THANK YOU I NOW HAVE MAYBE SOMEWHERE TO START HER HUSBAND IS ANOTHER MATTER JON ANDERSSEN BUT 1 THING AT A TIMEOLE VIDAR

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A very good 'tip' from Berit, and I think you should look closer at John, b. 1758. His parents got married in March 1758: Sold. (soldat) Anders Johnsen Horn and Anne Jacobsdatter. (John/Jon and Ane Tostensdatter baptized their first child Ane/Anne i 1786...). Anders and Anne also lived at Brevig-eie, and they had many children, so maybe you can find out more through them (baptizing of Jon and Anes children?). I think it may be Anne Jacobsdatter living at Soelberg i 1801, vidow, 74 (maybe a few years younger - I think her youngest child was born i 1775, but you much look into this more closely).Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

10: Aagot Olsdatter, enke, legdslem, dies at Brevig-eie 1.feb. 1862, 75 years old. I know nothing more about her,Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you berit and astrid you have given me a lot it is hard when you only have the internet to do your family history and not be able to check bygdeboks and libraries within the country you were born in and as my greatest source for information is this forum i cannot thank this forum enough i plan one day to come back to norway and visit towns were my ancetors lived worked and died and where i grew up thank you once againole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

I HAVE FOUND A GREAT WEBSITE FOR ANYBODY LOOKING FOR FAMILIES IN LIER THEY ARE DOWNLOADABLE EXCEL DOCUMENTS ON FAMILIES IN LIER HAS BEEN A GREAT HELPLenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, the website is great (but you don´t find everybody there). BUT it confirmes that Berit found John!Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.