Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80798] Need help with wording on 1865 census.

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson
 Del

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson
Lenke Could someone please tell me about this farm of Nordgaard and what Halvor's occupation was? Halvor Knudsen lives on it, but it must be a large forest area? When it states that Halvor was born in Storelvedalen, do you think that means that he was born in Hedmark? Thank you so very much, Mary Ellen
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

The Målselv area was populated by migration from Østerdalen towards the end of the 18th century, and yet today I have heared that they speak similar to people in Hedmark. Here is a link to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MålselvBoth Halvor and Oleannas family comes from theis area in Hedmark. (Sollien and Storelvdalen)In the census you can read that Halvor lives on the farm Nordgaard on his mother's leasehold (bygsel). This right also includes some forestry in Maursund's forest. (I don't know if that was a man or a place.)Anne-Lise

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.