Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80859] christening of Anne ? Olesdatter, 1748, Bo Parish register

Gjest Mark Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Mark Shepherd

At the following website Lenke, Baptism #30, 28 July, (7 post Trinity) there is a christening of what I believe is Anne Olesdatter. I believe it says she is the daughter of Ole Nielsen but am not sure. I was wondering if someone with better gothic Norwegian reading skills could tell me what the rest of the entry says including the fathers name, any farm names and witnesses and whatever other information is included.Thank you for your assistance

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

I am afraid that I cannot help with the text, but I can correct the link : Kildeinformasjon: Telemark fylke, Bø, Ministerialbok nr. 4 (1748-1785), Kronologisk liste 1748, uten sidenr. Permanent sidelenke: LenkeBe aware that you need to copy the permanent image or page (will show up if you select 'image information' on the top of the page). The link from the browser does not work ;-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bernt Knutsen

I have a Olsdatter Anne born 1748 in Bo in my database. She is the daughter of Olav Nilsson Furuvoll, born 1726 and married in 1747 with Mari Pedersdatter. These are discussed in the book built for Bø Stian Henneseid .. If there is interest you can get more information at any time via email.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mark Shepherd

Thank you. I had been wondering if this Anne could have been a daughter of Ole Nielsen Myre and Anne Isaaksdatter and this confirms that she wasn't.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.