Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#80950] aagot olsdatter sylling lier

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi i really need some assistance with this one i am looking for any information on a aagot olsdatter who married lars jonsson 10 december 1809 in lier [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20061214660660.jpg>Lenke 2nd page second from bottomshe died 1 february 1861 age 75 at farm breviknow i have a confusion there is also another aagot olsdatter which died at brevik and she died in november 1862 age 97 and she was married to a anders jacobsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yvonne T. Eide

Oops, the person above (2) was married to Anders Jacobsen. Sorry...Maybe this is your Lars Jonsons baptism (Sylling parish/church in Lier)(born Des. 31 1789) ? His father is registrated living at Horn (Eje) (Horn is mentioned when Lars marries Aagot) One of his gaffers (right word?..)is Anders Gundersen, living in Brevig (Eje).Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

yes that them i have all the information on lars and children but i have no information on aagot i wonder as i have been through the archive pages birth for lier 1785 to 1787 and found no aagot is she born in lierole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yvonne T. Eide

Maybe you have this?Children :1. Anne born Des. 23. 1815 [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=35&filnamn=dp06261813&gardpostnr=230&personpostnr=1832&merk=1832#ovre>Lenke2. Anders born Oct. 4. 1818 Lenke3. Birthe born May 9. 1821 Lenke4. Anne born Feb. 2. 1823 LenkeSo.. they did at least live at Horn in this period (1815-1823)...Could it be possible that Aagot just worked at Horn when they married?Children I find at confirmation in Lier:Anders LenkeAnne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yvonne T. Eide

Maybe someone have this book and could check if Horn/ Brevik is mentioned there? :Norske gardsbruk: Buskerud fylke, Bind 2: Drammen, Hurum, Lier, Nedre Eiker, Røyken, Øvre Eiker

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

sorry my mistake yes 1862 february age 75 so born around 1787 in 1801 aged about 14 or 15 how to spell her name is also a wonder as i have seen it spell a few ways aagot ,Ågot,aagodt ,aagat,aagoth, wondering if anyone has book from this area who could tell me where she was born or a history of the farm which may mention herole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

i have found maybe 1 that could be Lenkein this one farm moe i think is aagot olesdatter she is 12 years of age birth around 1789 and a halvor jonssen and ole aslachsen similar names which are witnesses at aagot and lars's wedding can someone tell me what they thinkole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Karin Natvig

hello,the two witnesses at the wedding must have been Ole Aslesen Horn (born at Dignes, Modum 1785 - died at Horn in 1842) and Halvor Jonsen Holmen-eie (1768 - 1830). I think you shoud look for Aagots birth (confirmation) in the books of Modum or Hole (close to Horn/Brevig/Holmen), and the spelling of the name can easily be Aagoth, Ågot, and even Agate....Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Karin Natvig

This is a 'long shot', but could this girl, Ane/Anne Olsdatter (nr. 24/Confirmerede Lier, 1808) be Aagoth? I have seen bigger mistakes when it comes to names... She was in her 19th year and a servant at Horn: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8440&idx_id=8440&uid=ny&idx_side=-268>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi againif she was born outside of lier say hole/modum would there be a entry in the migration records of when she moved in as a servant or did they travel without noticeole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi again so is there anyway i can find out where she was born or if her name is entered as agoth or ane which i agree with astrid is a possibility and as she was a servant working at horn then the farm name after her name is that of where she was living and not where she was born and unless someone had a book on the residents of farms in lier in 1810 i am at a standstill with agoth olsdatter married to lars jonssen and who died 1862 at brevik age 75ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi beritso berit what is your opinion could these be the agot that i am looking for is there anyway to confirm any of these for they seem to be of the right age abouti do appreciate your assistance for the internet is the only way for me to find things outole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.