Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#81422] Thone (or Tone) Johannesdtr

Gjest Kay Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay Jetton

Anders Taraldsen married Thone (or Tone) Johannesdtr in Hedenstad, Sandsvær, Buskerud County, Norway on 10 Feb 1787. I am searching for the parents of Thone. She is said to have been born 1755, and she died 21 Apr 1827, age 79 years. According to age at death she would have been born in 1747. Was her father Johannes Matthiassen Sagvolden, who died in Sandsvær Parish 27 Oct 1798? Who was her mother?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Often ages in the Census are not accurate.But Tone had a child in 1797 so she was not born 1747! So 1755 seems to be a closer birthdate.I looked in 1753 - 1756 but could not find her.Possibly she was born elsewhere?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Mette,the first link worked fine.As I posted, the ages in the Census are not reliable. I have found them to be wrong many times,even by 5 years.If it is Thone confirmed in 1774 in Kongsberg she was born ca.1758? Married Anders in 1787 she would be about 29 yrs old.This would agree with her last born daughter in 1797 ( Thone would be about 39 yrs.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay Jetton

Ron & Mette, Thank you so much for your help. I am sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I did not get any notice that someone had answered my query. Perhaps that is because I recently had a change in my e-mail address. I still am searching for the names of her parents. I had thought perhaps it was Johannes Mathiassen Sagvolden, however the Sandsvær Bygdebok, Vol. 6,page 431, does not mention that he had a daughter Thone. Perhaps I will have to check out the Kongsberg Church Records. Again, my sincere thanks!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.