Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#81423] Anne Gulbrandsdtr

Gjest Kay Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay Jetton

Searching for parents of Anne Gulbrandsdtr. She married in Fedt, Akershus, Norway to Ener Jensen on 1 Nov 1751. She died on Ulverud farm, Fedt, Akershus Norway abt 7 Sept 1788 [date of burial]. Is there a Bygdebok having information about Ulverud farm?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
Gjest Leif B. Mathiesen

To your question about 'Bygdebøker' Yes there are 6 volums of 'Bygdehistorie for Fet.Ulverud are in Volume 5.By and Øverby is in volum 4I got volume 1.3.4.5 of those books and I shall with my not so good english translate the text from Ulverud and Hauger.'In the end 1760's came to Ulverud Ener Jensen 1723-1771 Born in Nerby under Øverby. married in 1771 to Anne Gulbrandsdatter dead 1788. They have ealier lived in Hauger under By. They have to move to Ulverud because the owner should sell the farm.'Ener and Anne got as far as I can see 6 children.My e-mail is leib-m@online.no if you like to know more

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay Jetton

Leif, What a wonderful Christmas present! Thank you so much! If I have it figured correctly, Anne and Ener are 2 of my 5th great-grandparents. I have their children as Kirsti, Gubiør, Jens, Anne, Gulbrand, Hans, and Ole. I found all of these in the parish registers. I am interested in the farms where they lived. I have other ancestors also who lived in the area.Thank you again so very much! I will be sending you and e-mail soon. Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.