Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#82083] Baukerstuen Gaard in Østre Gausdal Oppland

Gjest James Olson
 Del

Gjest James Olson

I am trying to research the location of the Baukerstuen Farm in Østre Gausdal. My great great grandfather, Stener Hansen 1815-1900, was born on this farm. Another spelling would be Boucherstuen. I see there was once a Baukerstuen farm under the Østre Gausdal Præstegaard #95 according to the 1875 census. And there is also a Bauker (Boucher) farm #49 listed as well according to the 1801,1865, 1875, 1900 Census. Perhaps Baukerstuen and Bauker are one in the same.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Karin Moen

Gausdalsslekt, Bauker is a 'captainsfarm' you can find if you Google it, it seems like this Baukerstuen is the farm on top of the page, may bee you knew this?Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne-Lise Hansen

Hello, James.In 1875 Baukerstuen has matrikkelnumber (plot number?) 89a [url="http://www.digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=8&filnamn=f70522&gardpostnr=292&merk=292#ovre>Lenke and Bauker has number 55, so I do not think they are the same farm.If you dot't get an answer here to your question, members of the historical society in Gausdal, Gausdal historielag, may know more about it, and here is their site with contactinformation:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest James Olson

Karin,Thank you for these links. I am familiar with this information regarding Bauker as I have previously read the articles.Anne-Lise,I agree, based on the 1875 census, that Baukerstuen and Bauker are two different places which had separate farm numbers. Bauker 55 and Baukerstuen 89a which was under the East Gausdal Church property complex.It would be interesting to know exactly where on the map the Baukerstuen Farm was located on the East Gausdal Church property.Lenke Gausdal, Gausdal, Kirke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.