Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#82255] Could someone please help with a marriage record inJevnaker?

Gjest Mary EllenPeterson
 Del

Gjest Grete Singstad Paulsen

Christian Olsen 'fød på Grimsrudeie naa paa Frøslie' (Born at Grimsrudeie, now at Frøslie)Kari was from Høibyeie.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Myhre

Hi Mary, Christian Olsen was born March 7, 1819 Grimsrudeie, Gran parish. Parents: Ole Christensen and Siri Ivesdatter. marr. 1817. Christian ilvet at Frøyslieie, Lunner when he married Kari Povelsdatter Nov. 17, 1840. Lunner. Kari Povelsdatter lived at Høybyeie then but she was born Feb. 9, 1815 out of wedlock on Lundereie by the parents Povel Madsen and Ingeborg Olsdatter , they never married. Christian and Kari had 9 children, Ole 1840, Iver 1843, Poul 1846Poul 1847, Christen 1850 to USA 1869, Simon 1853, Johannes 1855 to USA 1881, Ole 1858 to USA 1881, Caroline 1861 to USA 1880.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leif Biberg Kristensen

I've had exactly the same thought as Hans in (4). Here in Norway we consider it rude not to say thanks when somebody does you a favour.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson

I feel very badly that you think I am not thankful. I always make a thank you when I post a question. I didn't know that I was supposed to respond with a thank you after also. I have volunteered to help others in our Sons of Norway groups and that is why I have had so many requests. I truely appreciate all of the help that everyone has given me. All of my ancestors came from Norway and I love searching the old church records. Please accept my appology. Mary Ellen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leif Biberg Kristensen

Mary, I for one accept your apology. But I don't feel that a blanket «Thank you» in advance really counts; that's totally irrelevant with respect to the replies that you actually get (or don't get). If I help somebody out with information, I like to get some feedback that tells if that information was helpful or not.regards, Leif.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Ellen Peterson

Thank you. The information above about the family was very helpful because by seeing which siblings came to America, I was able to search for the brother Johannes b. 1855 and find the place where he made his home in America. When the words I don't understand are translated by Norwegians, it is so much more meaningful than looking the words up in a translation dictionary. Sincerely, Mary Ellen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.