Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#82496] reading farm name of fathers grue hedmark

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi therecan anyone help me to read the farm names of the parents(fathers) of andreas arnesen and maria olsdatter number 25 on this marriage entry Lenke fathers names are arne arnesen and ole jorgensenthank you in advance ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vibekke Holm

HiI read it: Ole Jørgensen Øberget under Rønaasen. (Øberget probably short for Østberget. Øst = East. Small ø was written ö.)Arne Arnesen MonsrudtoppenVH

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi can anyone tell me where these farms are as andreas arnesen was born in hoff parish but was married in grue and marie olsdatter i think was born in grue ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Married 11/11 1813 Grue batch.Ole Jørgensen Stemsrud and girl Inger Andersdatter Bye. (left side) LenkeI belive Monserud belong under Stemsrud farm in Grue.(See marriage between Andreas and Maria). I have not found Maria born/bapt. in Grue dec.1813-1817. I have found one Andreas Arnesen born 1/1 1816-bapt.9/6 1816 Aasnes church in Hoff, parents Arne Arnesen ande Kjersti Arnesdt. Østbyberget

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

berit maria born 15 may 1816 in grue died april 5 1902 in fenstad akerhus and andreas died 6 january 1908 in eidsvoll akershus really interested in finding out if i should be looking for andreas's parents in hoff or grue so the farm of arne arnesen should tell me that.ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Maria b. 15/5 1816, nr.58 [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9154&idx_id=9154&uid=ny&idx_side=-21>Lenke But her name is not only Maria, it is Barbara Marie. When she got married Barbara is not used, and I find that a little bit odd. I belived, in official papers, all names should be used.We have found the same Andreas in 1816 in Hoff, and his parents lived there in 1816. But, his parents, were they married? One of the witnesses I belive was Kersti Arnesdt. Qveset, 1801 Lenke You need to find the marriage of Arne and Kersti/Kiersti. The closest I have come to their marriage is this Lenke Opsahl and Kersti in 1801

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The name of the farm in 1816, Østbyberget in Aasnes (Hof), only tells us where Arne lived in 1816, not where he was born.Name of farms Lenke Rønnaasen nedre gnr.64 and 65 = Grue. Rønaasberget gnr.57 = HofIf I am not all wrong, there should be bygde-books from Hof and Grue.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Kiersti Arnesdr 1801 Qveset has a brother Arne aged 12.Its possible this is Andreas father? Mother is married 2nd time so you would hasve to find Arnes birth in Hoff ca.1788.Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi this is a bit confusing so i will try to work it out so is kersti arne's wife or his sister and if it is his sister why is she put in the parents part of andreas's birth did he marry his sister honestly this one has me confused and from what i think ron is saying could olia and arne eriksen be arne arnesen and kersti arnesdatter parentsole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi beritin 10 the word at the beginning of the entry do you know what it is because it looks like their is a page missing and i have looked at page 471 and nothingole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi again my best possible way would be to find any other children that arne arnesen and kersti may have had together but i have looked on either side of 1816 in hof and not found any looking for the birth of arne around 1788 is going to be hard as the writing was not the besti would love to get my hands on a bygdabok from grue and hof but i am here in australia which makes it hard hoping somebody might have one ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Do you meen the marriage of Kirsti Arnesdt.? The name of the groom is missing, but he stayed at the farm Svenkerud. This is not the only marriage where the name of the groom is missing.If it is the right marriage, which we do not know, and Kirsti was the widow after Tosten Knudsen, they were lucky to get any children at all. Look at her age. But this marriage is a big ?. Did Tosten Knudsen die, and was it before 1815?I do not know how to find more information. Maybe, if you could find the death of Arne and Kiersti.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I have been looking for the death of Tosten Knudsen 1808 - 1815 in Hoff and found nothing.Accord. to the church records Tosten Knudsen and Kersti Arnesdt. bapt. their daugther Kersti 1/12 1811 in Hoff, and now I belive this is not your Kiersti Arnesdt.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Ole ( 14 ) Arne Eriksen & Olia Olsdr. are the parents of Arne Arnesen b.13 July 1788 and Kersti Arnesdr b.1774 Kveset It appears there are 2 Kersti Arnesdrs. Being that Kersti Arnesdr. Qveset was a godparent at Andreas christening I believe she is the sister of Arne Arnesen b.1788.I see no other reason for her being at the christening. Just my theory however. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi ron so arne married a kersti arnesdatter which is the same name as his sister .So finding the marriage of arne is my answer .now if arne was born in 1788 then he would be of marriage age around the age of 20 some married younger and older so i need to look around hoff in or around 1808 the marriage of svenkerud and kirsti arnesdatter is 1815 which is possible and it means arne was was 27ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi i have found a kersti arnesdatter death notice in grue in 1854 died at the age of 80 which means she was born 1774 Lenke number 84 page 1 now is she the kersti i am looking for i dont know how to find out exactly if anybody has any advice i could with someole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hi Ole! This Kersti could be the sister of Arne? she was born 1774 I could not find any other children born to Arne & Kersti nor could I find a confirmation for Andreas in Hof. I did find a couple of Kersti Arnesdr in Grue around the same age as Arne.So its possible Arne married one of them?Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.